T Nation

Forum Leaning Towards Going to Hell

Hey all,

I’m sorry but I feel like this needs to be said, and if I make some people upset or “panty bunched” as a result, wahh.

The threads, and back and forth on some of them of late, have had the feel of a couple or more teenagers going back and forth about the very serious subject of AAS use.
It is beginning to become trivialized with all the banter and silliness going on.

We began to mention a while back that the forum was starting to go to hell in a handbasket with an influx of noobs etc. Well, hell, it’s happened. Not necessarily from noobs, but the general discussion rhetoric itself along with the standard fare of noobs.

Some of the “advice” being tossed around is laughable, but on a serious note, actually becoming dangerous to an extent.
As a result, directly, or maybe indirectly, or maybe not, some people, like mr trenny tren tren solo, are taking a physical “hit” from their unwise choices and lack of apparent good judgement with respect to difft choices, dose, compound, combos etc.

Is anyone feeling me on this?

I’m not going to name any other names, because that’s not necessary. And I have nothing against mr. tren solo. He just happens to own a thread that had in my opinion has some rather puzzling and not so amusing silliness in it. There are many, many other threads that are probably even worse with respect to this.

In fact I hope you clear up your blood in urine issue with godspeed.

But I do feel like maybe it’s time to bail on this place if we don’t get some of the integrity that used to be common here, back in place with respect to dealing with some of the dialogue going on around here responsibly.

Part of this may be due to peoples lack of desire to get into a confrontational situation with some of our posters, and I can understand that. Some of us here have become well liked, and sometimes that can lead to a false sense of trust with others advices. In this game that can lead to some bad situations as we all know.

So, please take this for what it’s worth guys.
Let’s not have this place looking like the typical steroid forum with a bunch of ten year olds running around foaming at the mouth and high fiving each other over immature converstations about serious things.

Let’s get the RESPECT that this forum used to stand with, BACK, front and center, again.

I’m hoping the WELL respected “REAL” long term posting VETS, will add their support to this idea on this thread.

Respectfully to all,

ToneBone

p.s. HAPPY FATHERS DAY GENTLEMEN!

I’m not a vet, but I agree with the quality of the forum going to the dump. When I lurked, I never posted anything because I was clueless on the subject. I did my research, I read alot of articles, users logs, everything I could get my hands on about AAS protocol. I’m still not done with my research and I admit I haven’t even scratched the surface on this subject, but I have read enough to hold my own. Not enough to advice somebody on a full-fledged AAS cycle. I believe the source of this issue is the lack of research by some. The information is abundant, its merely a lack of effort. My two centavos. -GB

Just appoint yourself the ruler of the Steroid Forum, and take care of the problem.

It was a problem long before you woke the fuck up and “noticed” it.

Knowledge has been replaced with words, and actual discussion has been kicked to the curb so a bunch of fucking steroid.com noobs can cream their pants over the fictional cycles of the IFBB pros.

People who actually know shit from shinola are leaving, or no longer posting with any regularity.

There are only 2 other members I would care to hear from on any matter steroid related, the rest of the forum is pretty much an exercise in stupidity.

I think you need to detail what posts you are not happy with, that way people can re asess what they have posted and may not make similar posts again. I got blasted for one of my threads and although a lot of guys enjoyed it and I thought the way the protest exclaimed was out of order, I still agreed not to post anything similar again

Also if you see someone give what you believee to be bad advice why not just post and say

“I think that is bad advice because…”

I am not 100&% sure what posts you refer to, but if I find I am party to any of them out of respect for you I will happily change the manner in which I post.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Just appoint yourself the ruler of the Steroid Forum, and take care of the problem.

It was a problem long before you woke the fuck up and “noticed” it.

Knowledge has been replaced with words, and actual discussion has been kicked to the curb so a bunch of fucking steroid.com noobs can cream their pants over the fictional cycles of the IFBB pros.

People who actually know shit from shinola are leaving, or no longer posting with any regularity.

There are only 2 other members I would care to hear from on any matter steroid related, the rest of the forum is pretty much an exercise in stupidity.

[/quote]

I know that Rainjack.

I was in on discussions during the initial phase or whatever you want to call it when it was being discussed and have never tried to act like you do, the all knowing God of the entire site, let alone your world dominance of the steroid forum. Maybe my opinions didn’t mean shit to anyone, that’s what you believe obviously. Who cares?

It’s gotten worse lately. That’s the fucking point.
You have to mention the EE thread yet again for some reason.
There were, and are, a hell of a lot worse threads than that.

2 other members on the entire steroid forum that you care to hear from huh?

So tell me Mr. Brilliant, which of these guys made your list of 2?

Lilguy, Saps, Bushy, Pushharder, KSMann, 2thepain, KNB, Blacksnake, Pickapeck, Prisoner?

That’s 10 I count who still post in this forum. There are plenty of other guys who are very intelligent, just haven’t been here as long as your “depends wearing”, tired old ass has been.

Grow the fuck up.

The world doesn’t give a fuck all about how many people YOU think deserve to be here. You’re obviously dumb as fuck to make the statement that only 2 guys merit the respect of a supreme dousche AAS authority like yourself to be here.

You spend more time searching around and berading people all over this site to make your “points” than a dog spends licking his balls. And frankly I think the dog contibutes more to society than you and your points.

Ciao, my fine feathered cockatoo.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Just appoint yourself the ruler of the Steroid Forum, and take care of the problem.

It was a problem long before you woke the fuck up and “noticed” it.

Knowledge has been replaced with words, and actual discussion has been kicked to the curb so a bunch of fucking steroid.com noobs can cream their pants over the fictional cycles of the IFBB pros.

People who actually know shit from shinola are leaving, or no longer posting with any regularity.

There are only 2 other members I would care to hear from on any matter steroid related, the rest of the forum is pretty much an exercise in stupidity.

[/quote]

While i kind of agree with what you are saying in places, i dont think your attitude helps sometimes.

Ive been around here for only a short while, im damn sure i dont know as much as you, im damn sure i dont command the respect or at least post count that you do but i find it harder and harder to take your postings too seriously, some recent ones anyway.

From the topic related ones i have read, you are one of the top guys on here and if i see you have posted on a thread, i do deliberately check that thread because i want to learn from you and i know the info will be first class. Though i understand your problem with certain topics and posters, maybe im one of them? it would be great to be reading more from that libary of knowledge you carry on your shoulders.

I dont mean this post to be disrespectful because i do respect you and understand where your coming from most of the time.

Again, no disrespect meant.

Test

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
I think you need to detail what posts you are not happy with, that way people can re asess what they have posted and may not make similar posts again. I got blasted for one of my threads and although a lot of guys enjoyed it and I thought the way the protest exclaimed was out of order, I still agreed not to post anything similar again

Also if you see someone give what you believee to be bad advice why not just post and say

“I think that is bad advice because…”

I am not 100&% sure what posts you refer to, but if I find I am party to any of them out of respect for you I will happily change the manner in which I post.

[/quote]

With all due respect Eales, if you have to dig around that hard and can’t see the shit, then don’t worry about it.

ToneBone

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I have to admit to not really paying that much attention to most of the threads in the forum of late, which does suggest to me that there is not much worth focussing on.

Perhaps my lack of attention has also meant that I have been unaware of the issue Tone talks about.

On a side note, Tone, are you getting my PMs? I sent two to you, one of which I would have thought you’d be keen to respond to :wink:

Bushy[/quote]

Re. the side note, I have recently PMed you BBB. I also PMed another guy here and have not received any replies.

Would you mind sending a test PM to me?

Oh and I’ll keep checking this thread until it’s sorted out, I’ve had this problem before and I thought it was solved. Now I don’t know what’s going on.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Looks like we are posting at the same time Tone, just read that post though man, come on dude, i know you and RJ havent seen eye to eye recently but lets not with the name calling in another thread.

Again no disrespect meant but it just builds up the whole point of this thread.

[quote]testanabol wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Just appoint yourself the ruler of the Steroid Forum, and take care of the problem.

It was a problem long before you woke the fuck up and “noticed” it.

Knowledge has been replaced with words, and actual discussion has been kicked to the curb so a bunch of fucking steroid.com noobs can cream their pants over the fictional cycles of the IFBB pros.

People who actually know shit from shinola are leaving, or no longer posting with any regularity.

There are only 2 other members I would care to hear from on any matter steroid related, the rest of the forum is pretty much an exercise in stupidity.

While i kind of agree with what you are saying in places, i dont think your attitude helps sometimes.

Ive been around here for only a short while, im damn sure i dont know as much as you, im damn sure i dont command the respect or at least post count that you do but i find it harder and harder to take your postings too seriously, some recent ones anyway.

From the topic related ones i have read, you are one of the top guys on here and if i see you have posted on a thread, i do deliberately check that thread because i want to learn from you and i know the info will be first class. Though i understand your problem with certain topics and posters, maybe im one of them? it would be great to be reading more from that libary of knowledge you carry on your shoulders.

I dont mean this post to be disrespectful because i do respect you and understand where your coming from most of the time.

Again, no disrespect meant.

Test[/quote]

Test you have not done anything of what I’m talking about.

If it must be detailed, the icing on the proverbial cake is perhaps JJ’s thread on wanting to do a cycle, but then not, and then wanting to, and some of the banter going on in that thread. And there are plenty of others around.

Look, I figured there were more people noticing the bro-boardness but maybe I am an idiot like rainjerk has alluded to in his usual subtle manner.

JJ’s thread “Should I or shouldn’t I”, had an over the top amount of high fiveability I thought with regard to how the topic was being presented. AS well as the tren only cycle thead of ddrt.

I like JJ, and tried to explain to him via pm the finer details and wished to keep him out of the muck, but so be it.

I’m no vet, I’m no knowledgeable guy here. I’m just ToneBone. I have garnered a fair amount of respect I think in part due to my humility and ability to be forthright and honest about all my cycle adventures. They pale in comparison to the real vets here, and their logs. As does my knowledge base, and articulation to these many related topics.

I’ve never taken myself too seriously, and offered many a positive word to a hell of a lot of guys here. I think maybe that’s my claim to fame. Rainpuddle seems to be quite upset that I actually have made so many friends if we’re being real, and he despises the respect that I seem to get from people. Oh well. He says I’m an idiot basicly. Well, maybe I am. And maybe I don’t belong posting on this site anymore.

Cheers Testo.
You are one of the guys I really like btw, and respect your experience and posting here to set the record straight.

ToneBone

There we go, this response of mine proves rainjerks remarks about my stupidity. I responded to a post directed at his highness the King.

I’m a dousche!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I have to admit to not really paying that much attention to most of the threads in the forum of late, which does suggest to me that there is not much worth focussing on.

Perhaps my lack of attention has also meant that I have been unaware of the issue Tone talks about.

On a side note, Tone, are you getting my PMs? I sent two to you, one of which I would have thought you’d be keen to respond to :wink:

Bushy[/quote]

Bushy,

I did email you at the underscore…addy.

Have a look at that one and let me know if you got the email

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
I know that Rainjack.

I was in on discussions during the initial phase or whatever you want to call it when it was being discussed and have never tried to act like you do, the all knowing God of the entire site, let alone your world dominance of the steroid forum. Maybe my opinions didn’t mean shit to anyone, that’s what you believe obviously. Who cares?

It’s gotten worse lately. That’s the fucking point.
You have to mention the EE thread yet again for some reason.
There were, and are, a hell of a lot worse threads than that.

2 other members on the entire steroid forum that you care to hear from huh?

So tell me Mr. Brilliant, which of these guys made your list of 2?

Lilguy, Saps, Bushy, Pushharder, KSMann, 2thepain, KNB, Blacksnake, Pickapeck, Prisoner?

That’s 10 I count who still post in this forum. There are plenty of other guys who are very intelligent, just haven’t been here as long as your “depends wearing”, tired old ass has been.

Grow the fuck up.

The world doesn’t give a fuck all about how many people YOU think deserve to be here. You’re obviously dumb as fuck to make the statement that only 2 guys merit the respect of a supreme dousche AAS authority like yourself to be here.

You spend more time searching around and berading people all over this site to make your “points” than a dog spends licking his balls. And frankly I think the dog contibutes more to society than you and your points.

Ciao, my fine feathered cockatoo.[/quote]

You were never a part of any discussion. You posted a bunch of words. That’s all you are capable of. For some reason, you are under the misguided impression that you have some sort of knowledge. You are about as noobish as one can get.

My posts have been the same since I joined the site. Coming in in the 11th hour and trying to insult me over my posting style just goes to prove how fucking empty your argument is.

You jabber. That’s all you do. Mindless fucking jabber.

That’s the reason you were tribunaled, and I think if half the people in the T-Cell knew just how fucking empty your posts are - you would no longer be a member in there.

You are one of the main reasons this forum is going down hill. I very rarely read your threads, or your posts because you have no fucking clue what you are even trying to say. Now you want to revive the forum you helped run into the ground.

I can’t stand mouthy little bitches who think they need to offer their 2 fucking cents on everything that happens.

Unlike you, I don’t feel the need to name names, or prove my popularity. The two I respect enough to ask advice from certainly don’t need me to tell everyone.

How about you sit down, shut the fuck up, and quit trying to be a leader. I promise you that the less this forum hears from you, the higher the quality of this form will be.

lol mate, that post was to Rainjack.
I do understand and agree in places that the forum has gone downhill, i have been logging in everyday and trying to find something new and interesting to sink my teeth into but i agree things are lacking.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
I know that Rainjack.

I was in on discussions during the initial phase or whatever you want to call it when it was being discussed and have never tried to act like you do, the all knowing God of the entire site, let alone your world dominance of the steroid forum. Maybe my opinions didn’t mean shit to anyone, that’s what you believe obviously. Who cares?

It’s gotten worse lately. That’s the fucking point.
You have to mention the EE thread yet again for some reason.
There were, and are, a hell of a lot worse threads than that.

2 other members on the entire steroid forum that you care to hear from huh?

So tell me Mr. Brilliant, which of these guys made your list of 2?

Lilguy, Saps, Bushy, Pushharder, KSMann, 2thepain, KNB, Blacksnake, Pickapeck, Prisoner?

That’s 10 I count who still post in this forum. There are plenty of other guys who are very intelligent, just haven’t been here as long as your “depends wearing”, tired old ass has been.

Grow the fuck up.

The world doesn’t give a fuck all about how many people YOU think deserve to be here. You’re obviously dumb as fuck to make the statement that only 2 guys merit the respect of a supreme dousche AAS authority like yourself to be here.

You spend more time searching around and berading people all over this site to make your “points” than a dog spends licking his balls. And frankly I think the dog contibutes more to society than you and your points.

Ciao, my fine feathered cockatoo.

You were never a part of any discussion. You posted a bunch of words. That’s all you are capably of. For some reason, you are under the misguided impression that you have some sort of knowledge. You are about as noobish as one can get.

My posts have been the same since I joined the site. Coming in in the 11th hour and trying to insult me over my posting style just goes to prove how fucking empty your argument is.

You jabber. That’s all you do. Mindless fucking jabber.

That’s the reason you were tribunaled, and I think if half the people in the T-Cell knew just how fucking empty your posts are - you would no longer be a member in there.

You are one of the main reasons this forum is going down hill. I very rarely read your threads, or your pots because you have no fucking clue what you are even trying to say. Now you want to revive the forum you helped run into the ground.

I can’t stand mouthy little bitches who think they need to offer their 2 fucking cents on everything that happens.

Unlike you, I don’t feel the need to name names, or prove my popularity. The two I respect enough to ask advice from certainly don’t need me to tell everyone.

How about you sit down, shut the fuck up, and quit trying to be a leader. I promise you that the less this forum hears from you, the higher the quality of this form will be.
[/quote]

You got it.

Chilly, have an email addy sent to me via pm please.

ToneBone

Beebuddy, got yours,(pm), sent mine back.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
I know that Rainjack.

I was in on discussions during the initial phase or whatever you want to call it when it was being discussed and have never tried to act like you do, the all knowing God of the entire site, let alone your world dominance of the steroid forum. Maybe my opinions didn’t mean shit to anyone, that’s what you believe obviously. Who cares?

It’s gotten worse lately. That’s the fucking point.
You have to mention the EE thread yet again for some reason.
There were, and are, a hell of a lot worse threads than that.

2 other members on the entire steroid forum that you care to hear from huh?

So tell me Mr. Brilliant, which of these guys made your list of 2?

Lilguy, Saps, Bushy, Pushharder, KSMann, 2thepain, KNB, Blacksnake, Pickapeck, Prisoner?

That’s 10 I count who still post in this forum. There are plenty of other guys who are very intelligent, just haven’t been here as long as your “depends wearing”, tired old ass has been.

Grow the fuck up.

The world doesn’t give a fuck all about how many people YOU think deserve to be here. You’re obviously dumb as fuck to make the statement that only 2 guys merit the respect of a supreme dousche AAS authority like yourself to be here.

You spend more time searching around and berading people all over this site to make your “points” than a dog spends licking his balls. And frankly I think the dog contibutes more to society than you and your points.

Ciao, my fine feathered cockatoo.

You were never a part of any discussion. You posted a bunch of words. That’s all you are capably of. For some reason, you are under the misguided impression that you have some sort of knowledge. You are about as noobish as one can get.

My posts have been the same since I joined the site. Coming in in the 11th hour and trying to insult me over my posting style just goes to prove how fucking empty your argument is.

You jabber. That’s all you do. Mindless fucking jabber.

That’s the reason you were tribunaled, and I think if half the people in the T-Cell knew just how fucking empty your posts are - you would no longer be a member in there.

You are one of the main reasons this forum is going down hill. I very rarely read your threads, or your pots because you have no fucking clue what you are even trying to say. Now you want to revive the forum you helped run into the ground.

I can’t stand mouthy little bitches who think they need to offer their 2 fucking cents on everything that happens.

Unlike you, I don’t feel the need to name names, or prove my popularity. The two I respect enough to ask advice from certainly don’t need me to tell everyone.

How about you sit down, shut the fuck up, and quit trying to be a leader. I promise you that the less this forum hears from you, the higher the quality of this form will be.
[/quote]

This was so classic, you are truly an ambassador of words.

You dazzle me with your brilliance, and you baffle me with your bullshit.

Thought this excerpt from my earlier post bears repeating guys.

I’m no vet, I’m no knowledgeable guy here. I’m just ToneBone. I have garnered a fair amount of respect I think in part due to my humility and ability to be forthright and honest about all my cycle adventures. They pale in comparison to the real vets here, and their logs. As does my knowledge base, and articulation to these many related topics.

I’ve never taken myself too seriously, and offered many a positive word to a hell of a lot of guys here. I think maybe that’s my claim to fame. Rainpuddle seems to be quite upset that I actually have made so many friends if we’re being real, and he despises the respect that I seem to get from people. Oh well. He says I’m an idiot basicly. Well, maybe I am. And maybe I don’t belong posting on this site anymore.

At least I know how to treat people with respect 99% of the time.

ToneBone