T Nation

Forum Game: T-mag Trivia (Win Free Stuff!)

This one is for those who really read T-mag closely. Reply with the answers to these three questions. All those who answer correctly will be entered into a drawing for a free canister of new Classic Grow! MRP. Here we go:

1. The guys in the T-mag graphics department have a huge collection of _______.

2) "may just be the ideal beta 2-agonist since it stimulates fat loss, helps retain muscle, promotes protein synthesis at the muscle cell level and appears to be safe enough that it's being researched in cancer patients." What is Doug Kalman talking about?

3) Who once told T-mag in an interview, "Personally, I've done anabolic steroids straight for the last 28 years"?

All answers can be found online in the T-mag previous issues section and the store, so this in an open site test. I've asked the mods not to post the replies or final winner until Sunday morning when the contest ends. Have fun!

[answers removed]

[Correct!]

[You missed 1 and 3]

[Correct!]

[Correct!]

[Correct! You’re in the drawing for the free Grow!]

[missed 1]

[missed #1]

[missed them all, but made us all laugh]

[missed 1 and 2]

[Correct! You’re in the drawing for the free Grow!]

I may have to allow the mods to “purge” some of the replies because we’re filling up the mod page. So I’ll have them post your replies but I’ll remove the answers so others can’t copy. (God, I feel like a high school teacher again!)

Lots of responses so far. Remember, this is not a race. The deadline is Sunday morning. I say that because I got a few replies that said. “I hope I was fast enough!” All correct replies go into a drawing for the prize.

[Correct!]

[Correct!]

[Correct! You’re in the drawing!]

[Correct!]

[Correct!]

[missed 1]

Then in a way, I do win, don’t I?

MBE: "Making your lives seem much more normal since 1221."

-Eric

[Correct!]