FORUM EVOLUTION!

Okay, okay…everyone cease fire…cease fire…

Achilles…a LOT of the things that “Testosterone” and “Biotest” will do will probably be subjective and imperfect…and they will not always meet higher standards of objectivity…because it’s a small company,run by a few great (but imperfect) guys, just trying to create something unique and make a living…and it’s on a small Website, that will neither cure disease, prevent World Hunger, or single handedly take on a Division of Viet Cong. On top of all that, they have to deal with a public that spits at the idea that “with Freedom, comes responsiblity…” Freedom…yes…responsibility? "Shut the F**K up, man…I do what I wanna, WHEN I wanna…!!!

We would not even being talking about an Advanced Forum free of hacks, flames and “anonymous” garbage if people would exercise even a SMALL sense of just basic responsibilty…

But these guys have to deal with the public that they have. In the process, these guys will stumble, make bad moves, but sometimes make good ones…all in the process of creating a better, albiet imperfect, company…

All I’m saying is you’re shooting these guys even before they’ve tried what they feel may be a good idea…and you’ve set a standard, (…by using BUD’s and SEAL training as an example of objectivity…),that’s ingrained in your psyche, by virtue of belonging to perhaps the most Elite fighing force in the world? While I support your right to feel that way…that seems even MORE unfair than the new Forum that they are attempting to launch…

So…let’s agree to disagree (like men should)…see how things work…and I will be one of the FIRST in line to scream at Chris and T.C. if the whole thing becomes some “Elitist Club”…and THAT’S a promise…

Peace out…

Mufasa