Forskolin Product to Use While Carbolin 19 is Out

Carbolin 19 has been one of my favorite supps for a long time. When on it I am able to make muscular gains without gaining a lot of fat and it also seems to help with fat loss if that is my goal.

Has anyone found another Forskolin product that is at least somewhat comparable in terms of efficacy? At least until Biotest gets more Carbolin 19 in stock.

bump

I got some forskin for ya!

Google it. You can actually find some Carbolin 19 out there or you could try another brand of regular forskohlin.

Another brand is what I was asking about. I’ve only ever used Carbolin 19 so I’m wondering if any other brands are even worthwhile?

Carbolin 19 is timed release (I think that I read that it has a half life of ~12 hours (thus 2X daily dosing) but I could be wrong) and highly pure, so my guess would be if you want something with similar results, you’d have to decrease time beteen doses (increase doses per day), i.e. take 4-6 times daily (I think I recall reading in a thread or through research that normal forskohlin has a half life of like 4-6 hours). So it makes it more of a pain to dose this way, but it would be an alternative as long as you also ensure you are getting the same amount of forskohlin daily (you’ll have to do a calculation of the percent of active ingredient). As for brands, I take NSI brand on occasion, when i can’t get Carbolin 19, which contains a trademarked form of forskohlin called ForsLean.

Thanks, BT. I was looking around for a Forslean only product that was decently priced and potent, and had not seen NSI’s product. Guess I didn’t look hard enough.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
Thanks, BT. I was looking around for a Forslean only product that was decently priced and potent, and had not seen NSI’s product. Guess I didn’t look hard enough.[/quote]

I’ve got the best and cheapest sources for everything! Happy 420 LOL Gotta love California and the internet.

Yeah, they have a few good deals on that site.