Former 1000lb Man Back Over 500lb

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3 - Claims to be 530 lbs here.

I think you guys are all wrong here.
Maybe he was done cutting? Maybe he is on a refeed.

It’s stories like this that really make me wish we had government-funded healthcare. Nothing rewards proper dieting and exercise quite like being forced to pay for fat-ass slobs like this.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:
I thought it was funny that he said his weakness is chips and salsa.

I would say his weakness is not sucking at life.[/quote]

…chips n’ salsa is pretty delicious.

Maybe his wife is his “feeder”.

I’ll send him $500 and a box of Twinkies for a video of him riding a bike.

Ya know, I guess it doesnt matter how much drive you have toward something in the end if you dont really want it you get failure.

Our friend, err…used to be friend…, very motived girl. Put her way through college (U of H) got her degree, worked her butt off and all that. She is a big girl, probably on the end of the scale that says, I can diet, or get surgery, but something needs to be done, now. Being lazy she chose surgery. (IM sure she was hovering around or a little above 300)

So she saves her money, while going to school and everything for gastric bypass. Got the surgery. This is probably 2 years later, still a fatass, complains about being fat and then pokes at me about how she wishes she was like me and could loose weight.

So if a multi thousand dollar surgery that she had to bust ass for to pay for while goign to school didnt do it, what makes us think that Mr. almost dead and gets shit handed to him is going to fix himself.

I bet his wife is equally huge and usless. I hate to say.

x2 that his bike should get into power lifting.

I saw a TV show on this guy, hes basicly a worthless fuck, plain and simple. He doesn’t care at all. He’s an asshole to his wife who he basicly just verbally abuses. According to him he has a disease that can’t be controlled. He’s just a waste of life more or less.

The real question is, why the hell I continued watching the show?

He said, “I notice that stress eating is something I do well”.

STRESS EATING?? What the hell is that unemployed fat fuck STRESSED about? He doesn’t do anything that would cause him stress! He has no boss, no deadlines, no commute to work. He’s a gigantic baby who’s “cared” for by his enabling wife. Oh, so he rides a bike? Well then he should ride that bike from morning 'til night every day.

[quote]eic wrote:
It’s stories like this that really make me wish we had government-funded healthcare. Nothing rewards proper dieting and exercise quite like being forced to pay for fat-ass slobs like this. [/quote]

Damn good point, E.

[quote]Higgins wrote:
I saw a TV show on this guy, hes basicly a worthless fuck, plain and simple. He doesn’t care at all. He’s an asshole to his wife who he basicly just verbally abuses. According to him he has a disease that can’t be controlled. He’s just a waste of life more or less.

The real question is, why the hell I continued watching the show?[/quote]

I saw the same show. I came away feeling disgusted towards him.

They ran that back to back with another show about some 600lb or 800 lb lady and she had this huge panniculus from sleeping on her side all the time. I don’t remember all the details (I watched it a few years ago), but she ended up getting gastric bypass as well and I don’t recall her doing very well afterwards either.

The worse thing about it is that the whole article insinuates that he is somehow a victim. Like he was walking down the street one day and Fat came out and attacked him.

now this guy deserves the “failed bulk” pic :smiley:

and this is why so many say you shouldn’t go above 15%, it’s a slipper slope. One day you’re 180 lbs at 14% BF, and BAM!!! the next day you’re this guy.

those pics are fucked up, how the hell does his piss and wipe his ass does he even wipe? or does the shit slide between his cheeks and get reabsorbed into his body which is why hes gaining back weight?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
now this guy deserves the “failed bulk” pic :smiley:

and this is why so many say you shouldn’t go above 15%, it’s a slipper slope. One day you’re 180 lbs at 14% BF, and BAM!!! the next day you’re this guy.[/quote]

LOL!!!

[quote]bignate wrote:
those pics are fucked up, how the hell does his piss and wipe his ass does he even wipe? or does the shit slide between his cheeks and get reabsorbed into his body which is why hes gaining back weight?[/quote]

I read on one of those force feeder websites that they usually don’t wipe their ass. They just do their business and that’s it.
I’m curious to exactly how a man of his size can shit or piss at all without soiling himself and the surrounding area though.

According to an old college friend who now works in a nursing/care home, their morbidly obese residents use these long sticks with claws on the end to grab toilet paper and do the wiping.

She also said that they usually only get the superficial stuff and if they try to go deeper in the crack, the toilet paper would end up tearing and staying there.

She said that several of them would end up with infections every couple of months from poor hygiene, and then one of the poor ass nurses would have to do the cleaning and hourly topical applications.

Makes me so glad I’m a writer and not a doctor/nurse/caregiver of any type.

funny people are ragging on this guy yet when I had my point about smokers not getting health care or at least getting less of a priority most people disagreed with me.

yeah I have heard about this guy before and it doesn’t surprise me that he has gained the weight back. I remember watching a doco about gastric bypass surgery and the doctor said that after about a year or two they gain back to about 80% of their original body weight