Form Check

I’ve been lurking for awhile around T-Nation and finally decided to sign up. I’ve been on stronglifts 5x5 for the past 2 months and just started lifting again today, after a one week break (was really sick). I was wondering if you guys could check my squat and deadlift form.
Thanks.

Sorry for the bad quality, was using my phone at that time.

Squat: not deep enough to parellel, not sitting back and engaging hips/hams/glutes, upper back doesnt look tight and arched. you do look confident under the bar though - which is good

deadlift: your entire back is out of shape, arch it the other way. dont look up, keep a neutral alignment. you do look like youre pushing through with your hips though - which is good

you arent called alex and live in SE london are you?

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
Squat: not deep enough to parellel, not sitting back and engaging hips/hams/glutes, upper back doesnt look tight and arched. you do look confident under the bar though - which is good

deadlift: your entire back is out of shape, arch it the other way. dont look up, keep a neutral alignment. you do look like youre pushing through with your hips though - which is good

you arent called alex and live in SE london are you?[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, I’ll lower the weight and fix up my form. Oh and no I’m not Alex.