T Nation

Forgetting About Strength?

Anyone else forget they are stronger than the average person and engage in play with them like usual?

Today I patted my profs shoulder and noticed his knee buckle.

Saturday night I had a pillow fight with this girl I used to party with back in 08...that ended with a nose bleed for her lol

I fuck up on handshakes too. I always go for purposefully firm...can't limp wrist that shit. But every now and then I see water building in the recpiants eye

I also break things...computer mice..glasses...door handles

Oh and bags of chips and cereal...can't do it. Bag explodes

Anyone else?

Waits for hilarious responses

Damn, that's weird because today I patted my profs shoulder and noticed his knee buckle. Saturday night I had a pillow fight with this girl I used to party with back in 08...that ended with a nose bleed for her lol. I fuck up on handshakes too. I always go for purposefully firm...can't limp wrist that shit. But every now and then I see water building in the recpiants eye. I also break things...computer mice..glasses...door handles. Oh and bags of chips and cereal...can't do it. Bag explodes.

We must be the strongest people on the planet!

Funny you should mention that Rock.

Just today I noticed a Stop sign that was turned off-angle. I went to go adjust and accidentally pulled the fucker clear out. It was cemented into the ground.

Whodathunk!

Yeah totally! Just last night I was making out with this dude and before I remembered my own strength I accidentally SUCKED OUT HIS SOUL!

Ever feel like ab outcast for having such freak abilities?

One time I was flying a kite that got stuck in a tree. I pulled the line on the kite and the tree came down.....japanese tsunami

That's more of an amaxing felatio thing....

Ya know?

Hallowed can suck the chrome off a 57 cadillac

SUCCUBUS!!!!

Feels so good you wont even miss your soul mane.

Jokes on you

I have no soul

S'okay Rock, I've got enough soul for both of us.

Nope

If you did you would've dropped some motown here

I like where this is going.

Nice thread, a way to brag about how strong you are without actually bragging. Don't mind me though continue stroking your penises.

MY GOD DAMNED PANTS DON'T FIT!

Please be careful! If you forget your strength and make any sudden movements those pants are gonna fucking hulk out shredd right off youre massively strong quads!

I was just driving to school..made a left turm into the lot with such force I ripped the steering wheel out and my car flipped over.

Fuck

Funny you should mention that SSC --

Just today I noticed I had a flat tire, but didn't have a jack.

I knelt down beside the car to lift it a little after I loosened the lugnuts, and I flipped the fucking car over.

I mean, WHOODDATHUNKIT????

HULK SMASH!!!!

I was jerking off yesterday and i ripped my helmet clean off. :frowning:

Funny you all should mention all of this, as just this morning during PT, I was doing pushups while the others were running, and they all fell due to the earth moving violently. The funny thing is, it stopped when I was finished. Go figure...