Forever Alone

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]RTJenforcer wrote:
I have actually never laughed so much at the internet. Except maybe in the SRjoker “Traps” thread.[/quote]

Now THAT was REAL comedy.
[/quote]

Sauce, please.[/quote]

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/enigma666_im_calling_you_out?id=3390992&pageNo=0

i TOO AM FOREVER ALONE.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
4chan called they want there meme back[/quote]

You just called, you want your grammar back.[/quote]

Your dad called, he wants his herpes back

If laughter is the best medicine, then viewing THAT thread will cure cancer, AIDS, heart disease, the beetus, flu, and the common cold.

lol

IMA SHARK

this thread is ghey true story.

heh I was hoping Dixies would arrive

I don’t get it. :frowning:

[quote]chillain wrote:
heh I was hoping Dixies would arrive[/quote]

I do what I can

Minutes after I started this thread, I got busy at work and didn’t get to check until know. Holy shit. Awesome shit guys. Dixie, the shark one makes me LOL every time!

Does anyone have the Calvin and Hobbs forever alone? I came across it somewhere and cannot find it. These are great.

[quote]dday wrote:
Does anyone have the Calvin and Hobbs forever alone? I came across it somewhere and cannot find it. These are great.[/quote]

Is it as depressing as the Calvin and Hobbes where they put Calvin on Ritalin or some shit. Cuz I swear to god I’ll cry an actual tear.

How do you insert images into posts?

http://i.imgur.com/FG0zy.png[

Also, not specifically a “Forever Alone” comic, but it’s the same style.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:
Does anyone have the Calvin and Hobbs forever alone? I came across it somewhere and cannot find it. These are great.[/quote]

Is it as depressing as the Calvin and Hobbes where they put Calvin on Ritalin or some shit. Cuz I swear to god I’ll cry an actual tear.[/quote]

Bullshit is what this is.

Calvin and Hobbes was the best, ever.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:

Is it as depressing as the Calvin and Hobbes where they put Calvin on Ritalin or some shit. Cuz I swear to god I’ll cry an actual tear.[/quote]

Calvin and Hobbes was the best, ever. [/quote]

Im saving my own post from sadness, enjoy the best comic ever.

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
4chan called they want there meme back[/quote]

You just called, you want your grammar back.[/quote]

Your dad called, he wants his herpes back[/quote]

1995 called and they wants their “______ called and wants their __________ back” joke back

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:

Calvin and Hobbes was the best, ever. [/quote]

Im saving my own post from sadness, enjoy the best comic ever.[/quote]

oh thank god.
because seriously that was pushing my 2x per year crying limit.

The sports fans will understand this one.