Forearm Tattoo Ideas?

That is the first time I’ve ever seen an animal head mounted in a gym slattimer.

[quote]hoosegow wrote:
That is the first time I’ve ever seen an animal head mounted in a gym slattimer.[/quote]

A friend of mine owns that gym. Its an old elementary school in Upstate NY that was later turned into an insane asylum. Its now called Iron Asylum Gym…LOL.

They turned the old basketball court into a competition area for powerlifting, and another area into a complete gym open to the public. The other end of the place they gutted and made into their home.

There are probably 20 animal heads hanging around the place. Various hunting exploits, I guess.

[quote]slattimer wrote:
gutshot wrote:
slattimer wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
slattimer wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:

I get looked at funny anyways even if I didn’t have tats----6’3", 380, shaved head, goatee.

Holy shit?

LOL–Exactly, now picture that in a big corporate meeting with VP’s and directors.

Luckily, nobody in my company does the suit and tie thing, the best I ever have to dress is a polo and khakis.

Attached pic is me at a meet in 2007. I was on my “comeback” at the time, I think I benched 765 that day. Later in the year I hit 905.

Now I’m working on learning to Arm Wrestle…LOL

[/quote]

I know why no one says shit to you.

Here ya go…this is mine…

How about that?

7 years later, seems reasonable.

What is this? I’ve not been on that site in forever. Who is this?

I definitely don’t remember this…

I’m not Seraphim. I was Beast27195, and like you, I haven’t been on there
in years. Talk about out of the blue…

Why am I getting EMAILS?

Probably some new thing the nation is doing…it’s annoying, I know.

Make sure your notifications on this thread are set to “Normal”:

You should also be able to stop the e-mails in the Preferences section of your profile. It’s an old thread, so certain options that didn’t exist in the previous forum may have been set by default.

Now I want to go back and re-read it all and see what I posted.

Just because

If you want a tattoo for the sake of having a tattoo, you might want to reevaluate some things

If anyone is still after ideas, I nominate a penis.

Something like a third of people regret their tattoo/s - may as well do it properly