Forearm Tattoo Ideas?

Looking for some cool Tattoo ideas for my forearm. Anybody got any ideas. Looking for something powerful that incorporates being a T-man.

• A picture of a big muscular sperm, pushing it’s way through little sperms to blast it’s way through to an egg, saying “You boys stay back, she needs a real man.”

• The word “FAIL”

• A picture of a girl getting surprise butt sex. Like her bent over with that hand over the mouth surprised face with big, bug eyes.

• The obligatory tough guy tattoo: barbed wire around the upper arm

• A picture of a cute kitty on one arm, and then on the other arm, a picture of the kitty with it’s face being punched in.

I’ll think of some others…

[quote]BoS wrote:

• A picture of a big muscular sperm, pushing it’s way through little sperms to blast it’s way through to an egg, saying “You boys stay back, she needs a real man.”

• The word “FAIL”

• A picture of a girl getting surprise butt sex. Like her bent over with that hand over the mouth surprised face with big, bug eyes.

• A picture of a cute kitty on one arm, and then on the other arm, a picture of the kitty with it’s face being punched in.

I’ll think of some others…[/quote]

lmfao!
That’s so wrong yet so funny!

Thunder on one, Lightning on the other.

[quote]BoS wrote:

• The word “FAIL”

I’ll think of some others…[/quote]

BTW, these are individual ideas, don’t create a montage across your arm with all of them. That’d be stupid looking.

Get an 8 Ball on you right forearm and a sun on your left forearm… “Game over” - “Lights out”

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
Thunder on one, Lightning on the other. [/quote]

Yeah a tattoo of thunder would be awesome.

I love the way thunder looks.

1 Like

Flames. You never see anyone with flame tattoos on their forearms.

How about a penis?

Ask those guys, they seem manly and powerful enough.

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Beast27195 wrote:

[/quote]

Hey Ass-Crust. Thunder as in T-H-U-N-D-E-R. Let’s not try too hard to be funny. And go check out the Rundown. Maybe then you’ll get it…sort of.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
Beast27195 wrote:

Hey Ass-Crust. Thunder as in T-H-U-N-D-E-R. Let’s not try too hard to be funny. And go check out the Rundown. Maybe then you’ll get it…sort of. [/quote]

:smiley:

As a guy who has ink myself, I do have to ask the obligatory “what do you do for a living?” question. I have a big tattoo between my shoulder blades, and one each shoulder/upper arm…legs are next, maybe chest…but I can wear a polo to work and no one knows better…

Now, if you’re in a job where it doesn’t matter, then I would ask are you looking for a picture or a symbol or what?

I’ve always liked the idea of the “self made man” (see the attached).

1 Like

2 Likes

Tattoo of the wife.

son’s initials on my back.