Forcing Baby to Smoke Weed

http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=87357&provider=top

I know I joke around a lot, but this is beyond evil. I hereby volunteer to turn a flamethrower on this guy.

Those idiots. Don’t they know it’s better to start off a toddler with a bong?!

But seriously, what effect had they hoped for? It’s not like the child could carry on deep, philosophical conversation once high. I’d disown my brother if he corrupted my kid like that.

I really doubt a baby could figure out to inhale properly and even if it did, it would cough a ton and…well, I don’t need to explain that; that’s fucked up.

What a waste of good pot. Besides a vaporizer is better for little lungs. Smoke in the lungs at such a young age could cause complications later on in life.

“Baby! What are you doing outside at 3 in morning?”

“I’m selling weed!”

[quote]nephorm wrote:

“I’m selling weed!”[/quote]

Hysterical

Wow, that’s fucking rediculous. Yeah, okay, it’s just weed, but to introduce someone so young to a technically mind-altering drug is fucking stupid. As someone else said, it’s just a waste of weed, really.

Hash brownies for children under eight.

[quote]nephorm wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Normally, I’d reply to a thread as such in disgust, but this comment was way too funny.

More idiots video taping their crimes.

I like it. I’m sure it makes prosecuting them all that much easier.

[quote]nephorm wrote:

Stupid baby, potheads went to bed hours ago…

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
nephorm wrote:

“I’m selling weed!”

Stupid baby, potheads went to bed hours ago…[/quote]

Even funnier.

call me a weed sympathizer but i’ve heard of worse things. i’m more concerned about a violent parent who beats his kids than this

[quote]belligerent wrote:
call me a weed sympathizer but i’ve heard of worse things. i’m more concerned about a violent parent who beats his kids than this[/quote]

Fuckin weed sympathizer.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
call me a weed sympathizer but i’ve heard of worse things. i’m more concerned about a violent parent who beats his kids than this[/quote]

I’ve heard of people putting babies in microwaves, which is worse, but that doesn’t make this okay.

Couldn’t this cause brain damage to a child so young and still developing?

[quote]Shire wrote:
Couldn’t this cause brain damage to a child so young and still developing?[/quote]

Possibly, but the truth is, there are no studies on the affects of cannabinoids on babies for obvious reasons. I will say that I think the act is deplorable, but also there is a great chance that this would have less of an affect than giving a child alcohol. Cannabinoid receptors are present in the human brain naturally.

[quote]Shire wrote:
Couldn’t this cause brain damage to a child so young and still developing?[/quote]

What about ADD and ADHD drugs like Ritalin that doctors like to shove down kids throats. Parents who give their kids any drug should do time!

[quote]Rocky101 wrote:
Shire wrote:

What about ADD and ADHD drugs like Ritalin that doctors like to shove down kids throats. Parents who give their kids any drug should do time!
[/quote]

I do agree with this at its basic level. We give kids mind altering drugs through prescription and no one says a word in protest. Weed is possibly the most natural substance in the world in those terms with the least harmful properties outside of the damage done by smoking it specifically.

[quote]Rocky101 wrote:
Shire wrote:

[/quote]

are you being facetious?

You mean controversial drugs like Ritalin right?