Forced Vaccinations Begin

"The Cantons of Switzerland are reported to have plans already in place to force every single person living in each Canton to appear at a â??vaccine centerâ?? at a specified time to take the vaccine or face prison.

The local police have been instructed to go through the register and ring every single person to get them to go to their vaccine center during the pandemic â??emergencyâ?? predicted by â??WHOâ?? to occur from September onwards. No exceptions to the vaccine will be allowed."

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/07/30/swiss-army-stockpiles-swine-flu-vaccines-in-preparation-for-mass-forced-vaccination-in-autumn/

Line up, cattle. Oh wait!! It’ll NEVER happen here…no…never!!!

I don’t care if parents don’t want their kids vaccinated. But if they don’t let their kids get vaccinations for particularly dangerous diseases such measles, home school em and keep em out of daycare. I don’t want em near my kids. Kids who are too young to get vaccinated can and do get sick as a result of foolish, irresponsible parents who don’t get their older children vaccinated and bring them around other children.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
I don’t care if parents don’t want their kids vaccinated. But if they don’t let their kids get vaccinations for particularly dangerous diseases such measles, home school em and keep em out of daycare. I don’t want em near my kids. Kids who are too young to get vaccinated can and do get sick as a result of foolish, irresponsible parents who don’t get their older children vaccinated and bring them around other children.[/quote]

Yeah, I totally agree with this. As far as I’m concerned you have every right not to vaccinate your child, just keep them away from mine. I do think that the vaccine schedule has gotten a little out of control, mostly since it’s a cash cow for pharmaceutical companies, but it cannot be denied that vaccinations have been a wild success for things like smallpox and polio.

Forced vaccinations will never happen here.

[quote]borrek wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
I don’t care if parents don’t want their kids vaccinated. But if they don’t let their kids get vaccinations for particularly dangerous diseases such measles, home school em and keep em out of daycare. I don’t want em near my kids. Kids who are too young to get vaccinated can and do get sick as a result of foolish, irresponsible parents who don’t get their older children vaccinated and bring them around other children.

Yeah, I totally agree with this. As far as I’m concerned you have every right not to vaccinate your child, just keep them away from mine. I do think that the vaccine schedule has gotten a little out of control, mostly since it’s a cash cow for pharmaceutical companies, but it cannot be denied that vaccinations have been a wild success for things like smallpox and polio.

Forced vaccinations will never happen here.[/quote]

"A 1992 study published in The American Journal of Epidemiology shows that children die at a rate 8 times greater than normal within three days after getting a DPT vaccination.

A preliminary study by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) found children who received the HiB vaccine … were found to be 5 times more likely to contract the disease than children who had not received the vaccine.

In the New England Journal of Medicine July 1994 issue a study found that over 80% of children under 5 years of age who had contracted whooping cough had been fully vaccinated.

In 1977 Dr Jonas Salk (inventor of the Salk polio vaccine) testified with other scientists that 87% of the polio cases which occurred in the US since 1970 were the by-product of the polio vaccine.
The Sabin oral polio vaccine (OPV) is the only known cause of polio in the us today.

The February 1981 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association found that 90% of obstetricians and 66% of pediatricians refused to take the rubella vaccine."

http://mvvic.org/en/vaccination/articles/vaccination-statistics.html

Getting vaccinated is more likely to kill you or your children.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
borrek wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

"A 1992 study published in The American Journal of Epidemiology shows that children die at a rate 8 times greater than normal within three days after getting a DPT vaccination.

A preliminary study by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) found children who received the HiB vaccine … were found to be 5 times more likely to contract the disease than children who had not received the vaccine.

In the New England Journal of Medicine July 1994 issue a study found that over 80% of children under 5 years of age who had contracted whooping cough had been fully vaccinated.

In 1977 Dr Jonas Salk (inventor of the Salk polio vaccine) testified with other scientists that 87% of the polio cases which occurred in the US since 1970 were the by-product of the polio vaccine.
The Sabin oral polio vaccine (OPV) is the only known cause of polio in the us today.

The February 1981 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association found that 90% of obstetricians and 66% of pediatricians refused to take the rubella vaccine."

[/quote]

100% false. A handle of studies of few vaccines that are directly opposed to thousands of studies. But, hey like we said, feel free to believe that and make your own choices for your own kids. But keep them away from mine.

The government shouldn’t tell you what to put in your own body or your kids’ bodies. By the same token, I shouldn’t suffer for your poor choices. Kids who are not vaccinated should not be in public schools or daycare and the like with kids who are not yet of an age to be vaccinated.

Then there are the parents who’s children came down with a raging scream hours after their MMR vaccines.

Overall vaccinations are a good thing. But too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing. Vaccinating more for profit then a risk is where i have a problem. And this is what’s happening now.

Also aren’t unvaccinated kids more at risk from the vaccinated kids and not the other way around? Vaccinated kids can be carriers and not be sick or show symptoms. That’s why it is the unvaccinated kid’s parents that have more to fear then the other way around.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
borrek wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

100% false. A handle of studies of few vaccines that are directly opposed to thousands of studies. But, hey like we said, feel free to believe that and make your own choices for your own kids. But keep them away from mine.

[/quote]

Thousands of studies? Gee, can I take your word for it?

And yes, unvaccinated children should not go near your kids. Your kids could now be carriers.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Then there are the parents who’s children came down with a raging scream hours after their MMR vaccines.

Overall vaccinations are a good thing. But too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing. Vaccinating more for profit then a risk is where i have a problem. And this is what’s happening now.

Also aren’t unvaccinated kids more at risk from the vaccinated kids and not the other way around? Vaccinated kids can be carriers and not be sick or show symptoms. That’s why it is the unvaccinated kid’s parents that have more to fear then the other way around. [/quote]

vaccinated kids have antibodies to the diseases. they wont get infected, if your not infected you cant carry a latent infection and spread it around.

unvax’d kids pose a greater threat to themselves, since they can allow a foothold for the infection to mutate and get them sick again, and all the vaccinated kids.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
borrek wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

[/quote]

The princess is back with more garbage.

If you believe an anti-vaccine website that also reports the myth that the MMR vaccine CAUSES autism.

Another SWING and a miss on your part. Perhaps it is time to admit that you are incapable of clear and reasoned thought…

jnd

[quote]jnd wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
borrek wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

If you believe an anti-vaccine website that also reports the myth that the MMR vaccine CAUSES autism.

Another SWING and a miss on your part. Perhaps it is time to admit that you are incapable of clear and reasoned thought…

jnd[/quote]

The main thrust of the argument (and don’t squeal like a little bitch) is that forced vaccinations are coming. If the most civilised people on earth, the Swiss, are doing it, then we are not far behind.

Princess:

Funny- other than your conspiracy-based web-site, I cannot find any other sources reporting this is fact. Elvis and Michael Jackson are behind this forced vaccination (you know they were related by marriage for a while, but they have been hanging out, buying stock in TamiFlu for the last few weeks)…

The argument??? Made by whom?

Strike 2.

jnd

[quote]jnd wrote:
Princess:

Funny- other than your conspiracy-based web-site, I cannot find any other sources reporting this is fact. Elvis and Michael Jackson are behind this forced vaccination (you know they were related by marriage for a while, but they have been hanging out, buying stock in TamiFlu for the last few weeks)…

Strike 2.

jnd[/quote]

That was easy, Pinheadboy.

“Falls nicht, werde wohl der Staat einspringen müssen. Damit die Menschen optimal gegen Schweinegrippe geschützt sind, benötigen sie zwei Impfdosen.”

http://bazonline.ch/schweiz/standard/Erste-Impfspritzen-in-der-Schweiz-eingetroffen/story/22051646

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
jnd wrote:
Princess:

Strike 2.

jnd

“Falls nicht, werde wohl der Staat einspringen mÃ?¼ssen. Damit die Menschen optimal gegen Schweinegrippe geschÃ?¼tzt sind, benÃ?¶tigen sie zwei Impfdosen.”

http://bazonline.ch/schweiz/standard/Erste-Impfspritzen-in-der-Schweiz-eingetroffen/story/22051646

[/quote]

Hmmmmm quoting the source that the conspiracy web-site quotes does not mean you have two sources. Again- there is only 1 report. Unlike you, I like to wait for all of the evidence before making any claims. This way I do not have to retract any ridiculous and outlandishly stupid statements (unlike you).

jnd

[quote]jnd wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
jnd wrote:
Princess:

Strike 2.

jnd

“Falls nicht, werde wohl der Staat einspringen mÃ??Ã?¼ssen. Damit die Menschen optimal gegen Schweinegrippe geschÃ??Ã?¼tzt sind, benÃ??Ã?¶tigen sie zwei Impfdosen.”

Hmmmmm quoting the source that the conspiracy web-site quotes does not mean you have two sources. Again- there is only 1 report. Unlike you, I like to wait for all of the evidence before making any claims. This way I do not have to retract any ridiculous and outlandishly stupid statements (unlike you).

jnd[/quote]

The NY Times will protest this stuff while you’re in line. You can read about while you get injected with your chip. Welcome to serfdom, Pinheadboy!!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
jnd wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
borrek wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

jnd

The main thrust of the argument (and don’t squeal like a little bitch) is that forced vaccinations are coming. If the most civilised people on earth, the Swiss, are doing it, then we are not far behind.

[/quote]

No, I doubt this will happen. What may and should happen is unvaccinated children will not be allowed to attend public schools, public daycares, institutions that receive state and federal funds, etc… There is nothing wrong with that. Do what you want with yourselves and your kids. But live with the consequences so the rest of us don’t have to.

Are you aware that there is a measles epidemic in England right now, largely brought on by unfounded fears that the vaccine causes autism? Kids are getting measles. And dying. What’s worse is that they are coming in contact with kids who are too young to get the vaccine but whose parents would have them get it. THOSE kids are dying too.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:

No, I doubt this will happen. What may and should happen is unvaccinated children will not be allowed to attend public schools, public daycares, institutions that receive state and federal funds, etc… There is nothing wrong with that. Do what you want with yourselves and your kids. But live with the consequences so the rest of us don’t have to.

Are you aware that there is a measles epidemic in England right now, largely brought on by unfounded fears that the vaccine causes autism? Kids are getting measles. And dying. What’s worse is that they are coming in contact with kids who are too young to get the vaccine but whose parents would have them get it. THOSE kids are dying too.[/quote]

Dying? You’ll have to prove that. And you do realize that childhood diseases like measles and mumps and chickenpox teach your child’s immune system how to fight infections, don’t you? Some scientists now think that vaccinations weaken our immune systems because the systems no longer have to fight off these mild childhood diseases. Never heard of a ChickenPox Party?

And if my tax dollars support a school system, then who the fuck are you or anyone else to say that I can’t use these? Who appointed you Der Fuhrer?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

Are you aware that there is a measles epidemic in England right now, largely brought on by unfounded fears that the vaccine causes autism? Kids are getting measles. And dying. What’s worse is that they are coming in contact with kids who are too young to get the vaccine but whose parents would have them get it. THOSE kids are dying too.

Dying? You’ll have to prove that. And you do realize that childhood diseases like measles and mumps and chickenpox teach your child’s immune system how to fight infections, don’t you? Some scientists now think that vaccinations weaken our immune systems because the systems no longer have to fight off these mild childhood diseases. Never heard of a ChickenPox Party?

And if my tax dollars support a school system, then who the fuck are you or anyone else to say that I can’t use these? Who appointed you Der Fuhrer?

[/quote]

Who are you to murder other people by using your infected kids as a lethal weapons? Kids are dying in England. Measles has exploded back on the scene and is a big problem. It ain’t chickenpox. I’ll post some links later in the week/weekend when I have time. Why don’t you look it up in the meantime? I don’t give a damn what you think with your pseudoscience, though. When the vast body of evidence shows that failure to vaccinate is dangerous and that is what most parents believe (and they do) a foolish minority shouldn’t get to put us all at risk. You get to do what you want. But your rights end where my nose begings.

Fortunately I don’t think we’ve yet had a situation where forced vaccinations for children really were, medically, unsound.

A child is not entirely the parent’s property nor does the parent (in practice, let’s disregard a utopian idea on the differing question of what one might want to be the case) entirely have all rights regarding decisions for the welfare of the child, and it’s long been recognized or considered that other parties can step in when health decisions made by the parents are bad. So it is not so clear-cut there.

For example, most people would agree that if it were a fact that if a child did not receive a medical procedure, the child would die, whereas if he or she does, the child will do absolutely fine and the parents refuse, it is appropriate for a doctor to administer the procedure anyway.

I do dislike forced or nearly-forced vaccinations for adults, though, who should have the say regarding their health.

For example, I have had the flu exactly one time in my life, at age 8. Regardless of many exposures, often rather thorough exposures, to people quite sick with the flu. I therefore personally conclude that I have high natural immunity to the flu.

I therefore do not want this shot.

But as an example of nearly-forced (not that actually-forced may not occur), when as an adult, over age 30 in fact, wishing to attend the University of Florida as a long-standing Florida taxpayer, I was required to receive various injections that I do not at all believe I needed and would not have chosen. One or two were IMO useful: I did have use for the tetanus booster. Maybe one other, can’t recall.

But that is an example of how the government can “nearly-force” medical procedures on adults. A next step could be being unable to renew your driver’s license if you don’t provide proof of immunization. After all, “driving is a privilege not a right,” we are taught to parrot.

I for one would be truly impressed if there were an international government level conspiracy going on. To think that they had tricked us so completely, even going to the extent of having false sex scandals apparantly ruining careers just so as to maintain the impression that they are incapable of controlling the media even at the basic level would be incredible.

[quote]jnd wrote:
Hmmmmm quoting the source that the conspiracy web-site quotes does not mean you have two sources. Again- there is only 1 report. [/quote]

lol