T Nation

For Yolo84

Do you like ANYTHING? Serious question.

You’re hating on someone or something in literally every one of your posts I’ve seen.

Someone with such highly tuned tastes must be pretty awesome.

I want to see some evidence of how excellent you are at whatever it is you do. Give me some motivation to keep striving for glory that even you would approve of.

Just be the most unadventurous, boring, flair-less person you can be, Hastalles. Then you would win his approval. Hell, it worked for the Spanish soccer team. May I suggest modeling your life after a curling tournament?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]hastalles wrote:
Do you like ANYTHING? Serious question.

You’re hating on someone or something in literally every one of your posts I’ve seen.

Someone with such highly tuned tastes must be pretty awesome.

I want to see some evidence of how excellent you are at whatever it is you do. Give me some motivation to keep striving for glory that even you would approve of.[/quote]

Unfortunately, I know of something that he likes. He’s said before that he likes the way I write on here and that my ability to argue a point is without peers.

Not really sure how to take that.

I like yolo

I think he has swag.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Unfortunately, I know of something that he likes. He’s said before that he likes the way I write on here and that my ability to argue a point is without peers.

Not really sure how to take that.[/quote]

Dude. He was being ironic.

[quote]nephorm wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Unfortunately, I know of something that he likes. He’s said before that he likes the way I write on here and that my ability to argue a point is without peers.

Not really sure how to take that.[/quote]

Dude. He was being ironic.[/quote]

Not really sure how to take that either.

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
I like yolo[/quote]

+1

Irreverence and internet forums (should) go hand-in-hand.

[quote]hastalles wrote:
Do you like ANYTHING? Serious question.

You’re hating on someone or something in literally every one of your posts I’ve seen.

Someone with such highly tuned tastes must be pretty awesome.

I want to see some evidence of how excellent you are at whatever it is you do. Give me some motivation to keep striving for glory that even you would approve of.[/quote]

Its the internet get over it.

[quote]postholedigger wrote:
Just be the most unadventurous, boring, flair-less person you can be, Hastalles. Then you would win his approval. Hell, it worked for the Spanish soccer team. May I suggest modeling your life after a curling tournament?[/quote]

Hey, what’s wrong with curling?

What’s the script with this constant slew of callout threads nowadays?

[quote]hastalles wrote:
Do you like ANYTHING? Serious question.

You’re hating on someone or something in literally every one of your posts I’ve seen.

Someone with such highly tuned tastes must be pretty awesome.

I want to see some evidence of how excellent you are at whatever it is you do. Give me some motivation to keep striving for glory that even you would approve of.[/quote]

the premise of this thread is false, if you have been stalking me as much as you claim, you will know that your opening question is nonsense.

therefore why would i bother responding - i know that i could write a dozen 500 word replies to your questions and get nowhere as you do not like my posts regardless. you are hardly going to end this thread with “actually, i apologise, you have proven me wrong, let’s be best buddies.”

more importantly than this, i genuinely do not care if you and others do not like my posts, so have no motive to respond in the first place.

ps - no surprise to see you and your sweaty palms here, Bundy.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]postholedigger wrote:
Just be the most unadventurous, boring, flair-less person you can be, Hastalles. Then you would win his approval. Hell, it worked for the Spanish soccer team. May I suggest modeling your life after a curling tournament?[/quote]

Hey, what’s wrong with curling? [/quote]

Hey what’s wrong with the Spanish football team? (I’m saying it, it’s all I have here).

I think everyone on T-Nation is a gem!

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]postholedigger wrote:
Just be the most unadventurous, boring, flair-less person you can be, Hastalles. Then you would win his approval. Hell, it worked for the Spanish soccer team. May I suggest modeling your life after a curling tournament?[/quote]

Hey, what’s wrong with curling? [/quote]

Nothing…if your other favorite pastime is watching paint dry.

[quote]ChongLordUno wrote:
What’s the script with this constant slew of callout threads nowadays?[/quote]

Call-out threads have been positively linked to the business cycle, there’s peaks and troughs but they never really go away

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]ChongLordUno wrote:
What’s the script with this constant slew of callout threads nowadays?[/quote]

Call-out threads have been positively linked to the business cycle, there’s peaks and troughs but they never really go away [/quote]

Well, there is the Prof X quarterly.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
I think everyone on T-Nation is a gem! [/quote]

X a million bajillion!!!

<3

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.