For Users: Alternatives to Juice?

Ok guys i have tried many forms of stroids, and for the most part they all worked great. However I am one of the not so lucky guys who had several side effects. I tried Anadrol,D-bol, and cyp. Even 1AD-4AD before Ergopharm took it off the shelf. Well lets face it that shit is expensive to say the least. Unless you order it yourself. Fuck that too risky.

So my question is this. For those guys who have used the stuff and have stopped, what are you taking that is working for you. I mean the real stuff is what works best but Im looking for the next best thing. I am aware of diet and training,Sleep, supplements and water.

Im looking for guys who have tried this supplement or that supplement that got real results. Please though if you have never tried the Juice its gonna be hard for you to compre results. I’m looking for no bullshit answers here. Cut through all the crap and get down to bare facts. Either it works or doesnt.Stay away from this supplement and why. If any of you have time to share, I greatly appreciate it.

Insulin, good luck not killing yourself. The gains are better then almost any steroid besides tren. Most stay away though because well its VERY dangerous. Do your own research on it, its easy to get insulin also thats another plus side.

Just a name i have heard great things about is hemobolin-250. Just look it up and read on the product. I myself do not like pro hormones. I would rather the real thing but I understand your situation. Goodluck

My main two side effects were small gyno and my back would cramp up on me soooo damn bad. I literally had to sit down at times. I tried countering it with 6OXO and Novadex. Neither of which worked well but it did help the Gyno. I am clean now its been 4 weeks since my last D-bol. I agree bushy nothing works better but it could have been my doses were to high. 25mg D per day and 2cc of Cyp a week…5-8" 200 lbs. Ill look into the hemobolin-250. I agree with you on the prohoromones. A waste of money…

Not a fan of Insulin but I have read up on it. To many risks…like you said death isnt a option

Maybe you shouldn’t have used OTC ‘ptc’ crap products and actually gotten some Letro/Ano.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
MountainMelitia wrote:
My main two side effects were small gyno and my back would cramp up on me soooo damn bad. I literally had to sit down at times. I tried countering it with 6OXO and Novadex. Neither of which worked well but it did help the Gyno. I am clean now its been 4 weeks since my last D-bol. I agree bushy nothing works better but it could have been my doses were to high. 25mg D per day and 2cc of Cyp a week…5-8" 200 lbs. Ill look into the hemobolin-250. I agree with you on the prohoromones. A waste of money…

Well if you consider steroids again we can help you to do it right.

Gyno is easy to deal with: arimidex

Back pumps are also easy to deal with: don’t take dianabol.

Bushy[/quote]

I want to take them and will. Ill look into the Arimidex for sure. Its a very mild case but none the less its there. What cycle would you recommend. Based on what side effects i have mentioned? My goals are to gain significant size but not so fast as to stretch my skin out. I can deal with it. Im not powerlifting anymore, so my focus will be non competitive body building. For myself anotherwords. Any and all help is greatly appreciated

I would say to go simple with the test and a’dex. Just diet correctly and see how your body reacts with one component. Also, see how your body reacts to lower amounts. Some people have great results with lower amounts. Maybe you will be one of the lucky few haha.

I’ll give that a shot. Thanks to everyone who responded