T Nation

For Those Of You Who Wanted a Pic.....

@Iconic24: Can’t say that I have man, but then again, I only competed once since my tat. Guys like Dorian Yates do have tattoos, but are able to pretty much hide everything and still perform at their best. But it does, in my opinion, take away some separation and cuts to your physique.

Me back in 2007, as a lightheavyweight.

Side chest, Canadian Nationals 2010. Could<ve been better, but my best physique so far.

Rear Lat Spread, Canadian Nationals 2010. Still holding a bit of water, next time will be even sharper.

Damnnnn that rear lat spread is SICK.

Great physique man.

Just linking your thread to avoid some redundant questions. Amazing awe inspiring development.

@bugeishaAD: Thanks man, with the help of coach Thibaudeau I think my back and traps as to be to two bodyparts I improved the most so far. Still some work to be done though, but thanks again!!!

@XanderBuilt: Thanks buddy!!! I appreciate it!

Awesome job man!!

@Everlast9489: Thanks man! Been busting my balls for 15 years now in the gym, pumping the iron, fighting thru injuries and everything…I can honestly say that my progress went thru the roof since I joined Biotest and coach Thibaudeau’s team, it was a real blessing for me!!!

you look great…insane shoulders!

@Bigger Than You: Thanks buddy, Im trying my best to balance things out, slowly but surely!!!

holy. shit.

You look incredible. Well done.

@DixiesFinest: Thanks! Hopefully next time will be even better!!!

sorry if its been sain in the other thread but how old are you?

its alright, 31, i saw ya profile :slight_smile: your shoulders are insane, seriously. wow. good luck in the future.

@pro-a-ggression: Yes, soon to be 32, in 4 days!!! Thanks for your comments man!

amazing, do you have more pics ?

@waelkd: Thanks man!!! I’ll post other pics soon…

Great shoulders-you’ve been blessed with wide clavicles.
Probably just the angle of the photo/posing, but in the side chest your midsection looks bloated out.
Definitely holding a bit of water around the guts and posterior chain, but still looking very very sharp.
Great work