For Those Born in the 70's

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Because Prof.X is mad and when he gets mad, the earth shakes and buildings crumble.

You guys are truly outrageous.[/quote]

You’re just J cause you dont remember the 80’s. Most of us got tail before you were born. Still like your taste in movies though. Dont be a hater.

Hey now! Growing up in brooklyn I remember watching all of these cartoons on tv. Maybe they were reruns by that time but I still remember watching them. Thats why I’ve got Heman and Thundercats on DVD box sets today. And im 24

I remember Airwolf and A-team too. I remembe watchin em as a kid with my brother.

OMG! I loved Solid Gold…especially when the Bee Gees were on it! Jive talkin’

ALF!!!

[quote]doogie wrote:
ALF!!![/quote]

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
1976. My girlfriend was born in 1982 and rarely gets any of my TV references.

I loved those little rubber muscle men toys. I’d melt the fuckers when I got bored with them.

I loved the Tour of Duty intro. My first intro to the Rolling Stones. Manimal sucked but I loved Airwolf.

[/quote]

Holy shit! Tour of Duty, I have been trying to remember the name of that show for like 10 years and no one knows what I’m talking about.

This is bringing back a lot of memories.

A-Team, Airwolf, Knight Rider, Magnum PI.

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

I loved those little rubber muscle men toys. I’d melt the fuckers when I got bored with them.

I loved the Tour of Duty intro. My first intro to the Rolling Stones. Manimal sucked but I loved Airwolf.

[/quote]

Holy shit! Tour of Duty, I have been trying to remember the name of that show for like 10 years and no one knows what I’m talking about.[/quote]

I couldn’t remember the name either. Then I remembered the theme song and started digging. I’m thinking about ordering the DVD’s if they have it.

I was born in 1979 and I remember He-Man but I don’t remember shit about the late 90’s-early 2000’s

'74 here
While we’re on cartoons, don’t forget MASK.

Who else wanted to be a ninja when they grew up…

[quote]blackhand wrote:
Who else wanted to be a ninja when they grew up…

I STILL wanna be a ninja! LOL

For those born in the 70’s then. I’ve been looking for a cartoon I watched on cartoon network during the 90’s.
It looked like something aired around that time. Here it goes.

It was the story of a nerd, who couldn’t even play the triangle right, had too long trousers with suspensories (?), and a dandruff covered, greasy, black haired, horn shaped haircut. He had a pet animal, but don’t remember which…

Does this ring a bell to someone?

[quote]Thorpughet wrote:
For those born in the 70’s then. I’ve been looking for a cartoon I watched on cartoon network during the 90’s.

It was the story of a nerd, who couldn’t even play the triangle right, had too long trousers with suspensories (?), and a dandruff covered, greasy, black haired, horn shaped haircut. He had a pet animal, but don’t remember which…

Does this ring a bell to someone?[/quote]

The Completely Mental Misadventures of Ed Grimley

[quote]doogie wrote:

[quote]Thorpughet wrote:

The Completely Mental Misadventures of Ed Grimley[/quote]

Sounds more like the Larry King Show

[quote]doogie wrote:

[quote]Thorpughet wrote:

The Completely Mental Misadventures of Ed Grimley

I love you… Thanks A LOT!
Have been searching for this show for a long time, couldn’t get my memory back.
Wow, so many souvenirs!
Thanks again.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[/quote]

Holy shit! Tour of Duty, I have been trying to remember the name of that show for like 10 years and no one knows what I’m talking about.[/quote]

I couldn’t remember the name either. Then I remembered the theme song and started digging. I’m thinking about ordering the DVD’s if they have it.[/quote]

I used to watch ‘Tour of Duty’ EVERY Saturday night without fail, loved it bigtime!

The intro used to make the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end

Ulysses 31 anyone?

Fantastic cartoon…