For Those Born in the 70's

Because Prof.X is mad and when he gets mad, the earth shakes and buildings crumble.

You guys are truly outrageous.

My sister had jem dolls and still talks about how I threw them away on her a few years ago because they were looking tough after 20+ yrs of fun…LOL.

70’s FTW

What is Prof. X David Lopan or somethin?

Ah, the memories of after school television. The one redeeming benefit of having a morning paper rout.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
What is Prof. X David Lopan or somethin?[/quote]

Who the fuck is David Lopan?

I spoke up because guys born in fucking 1985 in the other thread were claiming they remembered Thundercats and He-man…when both were off the air by the time they were five years old.

Bottom line, quit claiming items from a generation that you were too young to remember.

I was born in late 70’s. I couldn’t tell you one single thing going on during the 70’s outside of what I heard other people discuss in retrospect.

when I was in first grade they took He-man off of TV and I cried…

then I embraced the…

and my joy was restored.

True story.

I’z borned in the 70’s. Loved me some He-Man and Thunder Cats.

1973 here.

Shakedown 1979. Cool kids never had the time.

- YouTube (I knew ONE kid who had this, little red-headed fuck wouldn’t let anyone else play with it!)

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I was born in late 70’s. I couldn’t tell you one single thing going on during the 70’s outside of what I heard other people discuss in retrospect.[/quote]

You may want to consider yourself fortunate. Missing the awkwardness of Sonny and Cher, Saturday Night Live, and Solid Gold '79 was not necessarily a bad thing.

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
1973 here. [/quote]

X 2 best year ever, but like I would remember.

1976 here. Big wheels FTW. Playin Marbles. Toy guns that looked real and we would play war for hours capturing people and tying them up and shit maybe a little torture went on to.

'79er here. I don’t remember shit about the 70’s :slight_smile:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
What is Prof. X David Lopan or somethin?[/quote]

Who the fuck is David Lopan?

I spoke up because guys born in fucking 1985 in the other thread were claiming they remembered Thundercats and He-man…when both were off the air by the time they were five years old.

Bottom line, quit claiming items from a generation that you were too young to remember.

I was born in late 70’s. I couldn’t tell you one single thing going on during the 70’s outside of what I heard other people discuss in retrospect.[/quote]

Don’t be mad X, we still love you. And I remember Thundercats all the way from 1989. I mean it was on VHS, and reruns, but still. :slight_smile:

1. My girlfriend was born in 1982 and rarely gets any of my TV references.

I loved those little rubber muscle men toys. I’d melt the fuckers when I got bored with them.

I loved the Tour of Duty intro. My first intro to the Rolling Stones. Manimal sucked but I loved Airwolf.

This also was my favorite comic book when I was a little kid. I think 5th grade or so. I don’t know shit about comic books so I’m not sure if it ever got popular. I’ve always been drawn to Vietnam War stuff.