For the Love of Plazma

I don’t have a question to ask or anything, just wanted to share my love of Plazma :slight_smile:

This weekend at the Lightweight Strongman World Championships, I sat down next to a fellow competitor who had one of the Nalgene containers that Biotest sells, full of a red liquid. The container is easy to recognize, so I assumed what he had in it. I had brought my Plazma in a tupperware container to get it on the plane, along with my flavoring. I filled my bottle up next to him, and that’s when he confirmed that he was drinking the same thing (he recognized the flavor bottle and started the conversation). He loves the stuff as much as I do.

Plazma has been fueling all of my workouts and competitions since it was released. It’s the best workout nutrition product on the market, without question. When I’m competing, I can’t stomach solid food, so I rely very heavily on Plazma to get me through the day. It’s what keeps me strong all the way through the last event, every time I compete.

If you’re not using Plazma, get on it. Nothing beats it!

4 Likes

This reminds me of that scene in Wayne’s World 2. Remember the one where Garth is all decked out in Reebok?

5 Likes
3 Likes

Love it too. Unfortunately, Biotest products come with a hefty markup this far away from the states to the point where they’re not financially viable. So, for me, it’s unfortunate that Biotest doesn’t want to conquer the globe with their product line.

How much are u using to fuel a typical workout?

I usually use 1 to 1 1/2 scoops. For contests, which last for 6+ hours, it’s more like 5ish scoops.

Got ya thanks man. I’ve used it in the past I always used 2-3 scoops and it’s too expensive for me to do that when I plan I upping my frequency to like 5 days. just figuring out how much to get so I don’t run out.