For T-men, do Men love Bitches?

Ok, since I’ve been summoned…

I think it all depends on what you mean by “bitch.”

If you mean a strong-willed, independent woman who can do just fine without me around all the time, then I’d agree 100%. That would describe my wife perfectly. She’s successful and intelligent with a mind of her own and doesn’t put up with my shit when she doesn’t want to. She isn’t into everything I’m into and has no problem telling me that. Having said that, we DO have many common interests, and I married my best friend. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

If you mean a woman who’s got an attitude just for the sake of having an attitude, then I’d disagree. It’s one thing to have a strong mind with strong opinions. It’s quite another to be contrary for your own kicks.

Just my humble opinion.

“Besides, who really likes Coors Light and Nascar? That shit is fucking horrible and usually reserved for rednecks, inbreeders and trailor park trash.”

And, Nate, I realize you don’t drink, as you’ve pointed out repeatedly on the forum, but you may want to reel in your comments just a bit. Those of us who do like beer and don’t view it as the devil incarnate don’t appreciate the insults.

Ahhhhhhh…yes I really cant even believe I forgot this part…ANY chick who has the attitude that men owe them something, becuase of thier looks, or just becuase daddy says so can go straight to bitch hell. They are my favorite ones to kick out of bed the next morning.

IKE- “This is why the practice of dating disgusts … I’m talking about pretending to be someone you’re clearly not. This shit happens so much.”

Wow this hit’s home, I mean I have had this with a twist of Christian’s
" my girlfriend is a bit too “nice” and in adoration towards me. At first it was gratifying, but now it’s a bit annoying."

Here is my two bits if it counts:
In every relationship there WILL be
disillutionment, and a time come when two people need to take a step back and clear off their Iron colored Oakley’s and stop the MYSTICAL part of the IN Love stage, and see the less romantic, but aspects non the less of their partner that make that person who they are.
-It is a natural part of any relationship. It will ouccur in any relationship that lasts long enough for differences to emerge!
-In the beginging of every relationship Romance knows no boundries or differences.
-In romance two people are CO-DEPENDANT!

This is why being In-Love is a PRELUDE to LOVE it’self.
In Love dose not = LOVE!
It is not relly LOVE!
SO when the dissilutionment starts to set in the this provides the CO-dependant couple the option to stop or to redifine their deff. in the relationship and with each other, a soulful opertunity for a deeper more profound conectedness.
This spawns growth
Buddha said…
“Enlightenment is PROGRESSIVE DISILUSIONMENT”

I wish karma would give it up to Nate…just once, so we don’t have to keep reading his thinly veiled attempts to impress her.

I like women who treat relationships like me. They do not get overly attached too quickly. They like to take their time. They have an unspoken trust. They are respectful. They are adventurous. They don’t play games but they do enjoy the chase. They can hang with me and whatever endeavor I choose (hopefully out do me even). I do not like “bitches” as most that I’ve come across are not adventureous/respectful. They play too many games as well. Now a woman with an attitude is not nessasarily a “bitch”. If she says it like it is, yet is respectful, intelligent, trustworthy. She probably has wasted too much time on stupid people in general. I would know where she is coming from and hopefully she wouldn’t stereotype me without giving me a chance.If she has everything else it takes then we’d get along just fine. Most people on the outside would think I’m an asshole. But an asshole is someone who disrespects you for no reason. An asshole is a stupid person who thinks lying cheating and stealing are the best way to get what they want. They are not the best ways. Earning peoples trust, earning what you want, and being generous when its needed are the best way to get what you want.

I think it is also important to have pacience with each other and yourself.
Depending on where two people find their similiar or not so, socioeconomic, political, and religious backgrounds will have a great influance on the wear and tear of their Colons!
But all in all it is work, but worth it if A Soulmate is what you are looking for.

My Def of a soulmate or a healthy relationship with potential, is when two people come in to a relationship knowing no adult can offer us absolute or unconditional Love. That life is a gamble at times, non the less worth taking risks, and that getting Hurt is enevidably part of the incompleatness of being human.
Both people expect to get hurt,seeing it as the price necesarry to attain moments of conectedness.

I agree with Thib.

Concerning the other question, I would like to believe that there is a near perfect mate for all of us. Think of all the people we’ve never met and probably never will. :frowning:

There’s nothing religious about this, though there surely can be. I believe by the very odds of it that there is someone “out there” who would jive perfectly with me.

I’ve yet to find that one, however.

sigh

Well, Roxy, better a bitch than a girl with “issues”. Now those are the truly dangerous ones all T-men must avoid. (And they are often drawn to T-men.) I’ve been thinking of doing an Atomic Dog about these chicks.

DocT,

My point about Coors Light had nothing to do with my personal stance on drinking. It has to do with the fact that Coors Light is a crappy choice for a beer. If you’re going to drink, drink something worth drinking, not watered down beer like Coors, Blue Ribbon or some of the other cheap beers.

I do have a drink (once in a blue moon), and when I do, it better be something good to the palate.

Besides, when was my opinion of Nascar and Coors Light so important?

Well Chris
This seems to be a Hot topic!
By issues what is ment?
could you be more clear?
You couls do a poll of the worst “issue” a T-man has faced…
Or I da know?

[quote]ExHITer Scott
03/27/03
02:36 PM

I wish karma would give it up to Nate…just once, so we don’t have to keep reading his thinly veiled attempts to impress her.[/quote]

I’m not trying to impress ~karma~ or anyone else on this forum or in my life. I have no need to impress her (or anyone else) to try to get a piece of pussy.

My opinion (response to karma) is exactly what I feel and think. Can you handle that?

Chris Shugart,

Yes, do an article on “girls with issues” as I’ve dated far too many of those. Women (and men) with issues are not pleasant. And you can only do so much to work around it or find solutions to problems.

Yeah, the perfect one is out there for you, Pooh. Just keep looking, and don’t waste your time on the ones you have any doubt about. And for God’s sake, don’t marry the ones you have any doubt about! (Take it from an idiot who knows what he’s talking about!)

And Nate, brother, I gotta admit that’s a pretty broad brush to paint literally millions of people with, my man!

Good point! but my wife can be a Bitch and a Ball buster when the mood suits her. As I can be a real prick when I want to be.

So with the defined ver of Bitch that was stated above I would say No I am not attracted to women who are cold, aloof, Or just plain mean to me.

[quote] ~Karma~ said “If you approach me and I refuse to make small talk or accept your advances, does that make me a bitch for “not giving you a chance” or a strong woman who can plainly see you don’t possess the traits I desire and refuse to pretend like you do?”
[/quote]
This would depend, do you kindly say to me. “Um no thanks, I’m not interested” ← Not a Bitch or do you ignore me or say something like “F*** off, Loser” <— Yeah that’s a bitch.

Weak men often label strong women ‘Bitches’. This is because the men, themselves, are the true bitches. :wink:

DocT:

I like beer also. But c’mon, Coors Light -is- crap for beer.

E~Plur:

The ‘masquerade’ (as I like to call it) is an unfortunate reality, is it not?

Ok Lets here um Give us the “Issues”
What behavior falls in the “Issues” Cat.
T-Men and Vixens both!

“Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.”

I expressed mine, no need to go into a frantic frenzy over the fact that I don’t care for Nascar and think that most of the people that do enjoy it are rednecks, inbreeders and trailor park trash. At least, that’s what I see from where I live.

If Nascar is your thing, more power to you. I like sport compact cars/tuning, if that’s not your thing and you want to say so in any way you feel necessary to express your distaste for it, do it!

So if you were to say something like, “Sport compact cars/tuners are for guys who wear pants too big for them, can’t afford a real car or have small dicks,” that may be your opinion, but it wouldn’t describe me, nor would I care if you felt that way.

Like I said before, when does my opinion matter so greatly? I stated what I think. I won’t back down from it because others beg to differ. It’s America, remember? I’m entitled to express my opinion, no matter how unpopular it may be.

Nate:

Sorry man, read your posts (beat me to the punch) after I posted mine!

Great points, Phat!

Ike and Nate,

Calling it crap is one thing. Suggesting that those who do drink it are redneck, trailer trash, etc. is quite another.

No, it’s not my first choice either, but I’m certainly not going to show my ass by stereotyping those who do.

I was born and raised in Louisiana. Have any smartass comments about my IQ, teeth, or anything else? It’s the exact same thing, albeit on a smaller scale. Think before you post.

And a word of warning to MBE, Marion, Zev, BFA, etc. It was a hypothetical question. Don’t answer! :slight_smile:

Chris- How about the “Victim” Issue
Both men and wemon fall in to this Issue.

Ike- Yes going out of your way on purpose to have someone think one thing and it not being true is wrong! If there is intent to deceive then it is shitty.

However I do think it is hard to draw a line and say here is where you were at the beginning. Here is where you are now!
It’s all your fault, you made me see you that way, it was all a lie, and now you are here. Your all bad!
I think people fluctuate from their best to at times not so great. It happens, it doesn?t mean that “best” person was a lie or will never be again.

Here is the key
Forgiving, understanding and trying your best to see what ever the situation is from a Non-polar view.(all good, bad)
But taking the lesson and being grateful for the gift, no matter how shitty it seems at the time. Never take on the “Victim” mind set!
I think thats the one biggest thing I have lernt dating.

Thats me, some people like to judge, and condemn, they feel superior, say it was all the others fault, or feel sorry for themself. It always takes two.