For Pro Wrestling Fans

3:30 is what I want you to see. So funny.

SUPER DRAGON!

That part was insane.

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
SUPER DRAGON!

That part was insane.[/quote]

The entire botch series is funny. Too bad no one here is a wrestling fan like myself.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
SUPER DRAGON!

That part was insane.

The entire botch series is funny. Too bad no one here is a wrestling fan like myself.[/quote]

What are you talking about? There are tons of wresting fans on this site and there have been a good amount of wresting threads. Hell, dk44 had a good thread on wrestling back in June that you missed.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
SUPER DRAGON!

That part was insane.

The entire botch series is funny. Too bad no one here is a wrestling fan like myself.

What are you talking about? There are tons of wresting fans on this site and there have been a good amount of wresting threads. Hell, dk44 had a good thread on wrestling back in June that you missed.[/quote]

June. Sir, I was drinking. I had no time for silly wresting threads then.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Hell, dk44 had a good thread on wrestling back in June that you missed.[/quote]

dk is a disgrace.

PLEASE! Watch this at 5:00 into it. The saddest shit I have ever seen.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
SUPER DRAGON!

That part was insane.

What are you talking about? There are tons of wresting fans on this site and there have been a good amount of wresting threads. Hell, dk44 had a good thread on wrestling back in June that you missed.

[/quote]

Ha! Like drinking has stopped you from posting anything. Aren’t the majority of your posts under the influence?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

PLEASE! Watch this at 5:00 into it. The saddest shit I have ever seen.[/quote]

Robocop?! WTF?!

You know the only thing worse than that Robocop tie-in was when they had Samuel L. Jackson on as Shaft to promote the movie. All he did was say one-liners from the movie.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

PLEASE! Watch this at 5:00 into it. The saddest shit I have ever seen.[/quote]

How the hell could those announcers possibly keep straight faces saying shit like, “Sting and RoboCop have asserted themselves here!”
(or any of the other sentences involving RoboCop)

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
SUPER DRAGON!

That part was insane.

Ha! Like drinking has stopped you from posting anything. Aren’t the majority of your posts under the influence?[/quote]

I’m all sober dude! It only goes downhill when I start drinking.

Botchamania is always great!

“The dicks are stacked against Hogan.” LMFAO!

Im not going to start an argument here, but what is it that actually appeals to you when it comes to pro wrestling? What is it that you like about it. Everytime i watch i just cant get past the fake part. Like i said, this was an honest question and i dont want a home defense rerun here…

Super dragon!
Shut the fuck up!
Super dragon!
Shut the fuck up!
Super dragon!
Shut the fuck up!

WCW '90’s was so freakin funny! Anybody remember Cheatum, the evil one eyed midget? The Dungeon of Doom? The Shockmaster? The Yeti? The Black Scorpion? lol just remembering them makes me chuckle… :slight_smile:

God the Sullivans were such horrendous bookers.

“I’m going to come on you like nobody’s ever come on you before.” Hahahaha…

The Orton stuff at the end is great!

I think I was on one of these back in the day. Like in the 20s.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

“I’m going to come on you like nobody’s ever come on you before.” Hahahaha…

The Orton stuff at the end is great![/quote]

That’s right up there with Van Dam vs. Cena also at one night stand. I’m not sure if it was the same year though.

Best part of the dragon chants was when he comes right up to the guy’s seat and he stops, then does one more right there in front of him! I laughed really hard at that.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
SUPER DRAGON!

That part was insane.

The entire botch series is funny. Too bad no one here is a wrestling fan like myself.[/quote]

Do you watch the current product? I’ve been a wrestling fan for as long as I can remember, but I’ve had to stop watching in the last year as the product on TV just isn’t very good.

The only guy, to me, that’s worth going out of your way to watch right now is Edge.

if you don’t know about it, this site is loaded with all kinds of wacky vids