T Nation

For Our Resident Stoners

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Very nice my friend.

I actually like using a very short vegitative growth phase as the shorter plants are less ‘rangy’. You get more of a single, large cola, all of which is strongly exposed to light, rather than the usual loss of light intensity the further down you go.

But of course, I do not grow cannabis :wink:

BBB[/quote]

Well, if you ever try, try clipping off all side branches other than the top three around 2 weeks after you have initiated flowering.

That way you get I large bud and you can use 30 plants on one m2.

Not that you would do that.

You are my hero.

Sometime, all the stoners of T-Nation need to get together and smoke the fuck out.

Anybody know anything about those hydropods? It basically grows bud for you. It costs like a grand, but if it works like it’s supposed to, then you’d get your money back pretty quickly.
…seems like a good investment for college.

Very nice my friend.

I actually like using a very short vegitative growth phase as the shorter plants are less ‘rangy’. You get more of a single, large cola, all of which is strongly exposed to light, rather than the usual loss of light intensity the further down you go.

BBB[/quote]

…well, there’s an interest amongst dutch growers, to grow from seed directly under 12/12 using strains that grow about 1 meter during blooming. That’s what i’m gonna try next. Stay tuned!

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
Man, if your house burns down, it presents an opportunity to be the absolute highest you’ve ever been. [/quote]

…that is a valid concern, but in the end you can’t let the fear of what can happen determin what you do. I’m using relais, everything is grounded, so by minimizing the risks with regards to electricity, getting caught/ratted out is more on the forefront…

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
Dude, watch the fuck out :

(Dutch only :P)
http://www.gelderlander.nl/voorpagina/achterhoek/4076195/Zaklamp-die-al-bij-voordeur-wiet-ruikt.ece

I hope you have a REALLY good fan and airvent…[/quote]

…i do, but don’t forget, it’s one lamp and i own my house. If i get caught, i’ll get a fine. The way Balkenende is looking to screw us all over, i’d say 'fuck ‘m!’…

[quote]orion wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Very nice my friend.

BBB

Well, if you ever try, try clipping off all side branches other than the top three around 2 weeks after you have initiated flowering.

[/quote]

…wouldn’t that make photosynthesis more difficult? Clearing the plant of the bottom 1/3 is how it’s usually done, but if that causes the plant to grow monster cola’s i might give it a shot (-:

[quote]Artem wrote:
Anybody know anything about those hydropods? It basically grows bud for you. It costs like a grand, but if it works like it’s supposed to, then you’d get your money back pretty quickly.
…seems like a good investment for college.[/quote]

…but not a good idea if possession of cannabis, with the intent to distribute, gets your ass in jail…

[quote]ephrem wrote:
orion wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Very nice my friend.

BBB

…wouldn’t that make photosynthesis more difficult? Clearing the plant of the bottom 1/3 is how it’s usually done, but if that causes the plant to grow monster cola’s i might give it a shot (-:[/quote]

I can guarantee that it works for a Chronic.

You could be a tad more conservative with a White Russian or White Shark, but anything that has a similar way of growing works. Meaning, anything that is Northern Light/Skunkish…

[quote]orion wrote:
ephrem wrote:
orion wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Very nice my friend.

BBB

…wouldn’t that make photosynthesis more difficult? Clearing the plant of the bottom 1/3 is how it’s usually done, but if that causes the plant to grow monster cola’s i might give it a shot (-:

You could be a tad more conservative with a White Russian or White Shark, but anything that has a similar way of growing works. Meaning, anything that is Northern Light/Skunkish…
[/quote]

…do you make a distinction between indica and sativa’s?

[quote]ephrem wrote:
orion wrote:
ephrem wrote:
orion wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Very nice my friend.

BBB

…do you make a distinction between indica and sativa’s?[/quote]

Dude!?!

Duuuhh!?!?

There iseth only one true indica, that is the original Afghani. It looks like a little Christmas tree with very compact buds.

This is the stuff that gives you the WHAMM! with a bong.

All others are sativas, which the possible exception of the ruderalis strains that are a chapter in and of themselves.

They usually give you the more spiritual, comtemplative highs.

Usually, all indoor and greenhouse strains are ca 80% indica or otherwise there would be an unacceptable yield for such confined spaces.

Real sativa weed is something that you will never see, because their blooming time is really long, they have a bad yield, they grow like weed, literally, very hard to control…

So, if your enterprise has a mercantile aspect (honoring your proud Dutch heritage), go sea of green and mostly indica, but if it is a hobby, experiment with sativas, they are wild.

…you just can’t help yourself, can you? (-:

…i’ll update the thread with new pics as time goes by. Thank you all for your comments, it’s appreciated. Harvest will be around new years!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

ephrem wrote:
msd0060 wrote:
Man, if your house burns down, it presents an opportunity to be the absolute highest you’ve ever been.

…that is a valid concern, but in the end you can’t let the fear of what can happen determin what you do. I’m using relais, everything is grounded, so by minimizing the risks with regards to electricity, getting caught/ratted out is more on the forefront…

I was always more concerned that if my house burned down whilst it was being used to perform this illegal activity, my insurance company would turn around and fuck me.

BBB[/quote]

A fuck is a fuck.

Mhhh I want to make some weed brownies with those crops there.

[quote]ephrem wrote:

…i’ll update the thread with new pics as time goes by. Thank you all for your comments, it’s appreciated. Harvest will be around new years![/quote]

Hey, it´s your thread.

I think I know a thing or two though.

That is absolutely gorgeous. Times like these I wish I didn’t live next-door to a cop.

[quote]orion wrote:
ephrem wrote:

…i’ll update the thread with new pics as time goes by. Thank you all for your comments, it’s appreciated. Harvest will be around new years!

Hey, it´s your thread.

I think I know a thing or two though.
[/quote]

Your knowledge of the herb is inspirational.

Gentlemen.

We are in the presence of a master.

[quote]LUEshi wrote:
Gentlemen.

We are in the presence of a master.[/quote]

Thank you, but please, keep the groveling to a minimum.