For Our Resident Stoners

…i built a growbox in a hallcloset, and they’re growing just fine: 24 purple power clones under a 600 watt HPS. The pics aren’t that great, but you get the drift. 6th week of blooming, still 4 weeks to go. I put them on 12/12 right away without a veg period, so they’re too small really, but i approached this as an experiment, so the next one will be for real (-:

i love holland.
how much did your set up cost?

Awesome.

[quote]wukey wrote:
i love holland.
how much did your set up cost?[/quote]

fan, filter and controller: 150 euro
complete set lamp, reflector and VSA: 125 euro
clones: 30 euro
remodeling the closet: 250 euro
substrate: 55 euro
plantfood and PH/EC meters: 70 euro

Total around/give or take: 670 euro

My aim is a pound of dry product, but i won’t reach that goal with this crop. A pound of weed brings in around 1500 euro, but that depends on the strain. A good strain grown biologically from seed brings in more, so i’ll go that route next time…

Nice!

AMSTERDAM!!! greatest place on earth!!!

Meh, Amsterdam is a rip off. There’s much nicer cities, like Arnhem, for example. You still get a mini red-light district, cool bars and coffee shops, but they’re not at the hugely inflated prices of Amsterdam.

Oh and you don’t get huge black dudes on the streets trying to sell you talc instead of coke and shoe polish instead of hash :slight_smile:

…not Amsterdam, but i live in a city near the east coast 15 minutes away by train from Amsterdam. My town had the first coffeeshop in the country and is a favourite amongst weed connoisseurs (-;

[quote]BigDug wrote:
Meh, Amsterdam is a rip off. There’s much nicer cities, like Arnhem, for example. You still get a mini red-light district, cool bars and coffee shops, but they’re not at the hugely inflated prices of Amsterdam.

Oh and you don’t get huge black dudes on the streets trying to sell you talc instead of coke and shoe polish instead of hash :slight_smile:

[/quote]

…i’m not a fan of Amsterdam either. I lived in the old center for 3 years before i left for my current town, and i never looked back…

[quote]ephrem wrote:
wukey wrote:
i love holland.
how much did your set up cost?

fan, filter and controller: 150 euro
complete set lamp, reflector and VSA: 125 euro
clones: 30 euro
remodeling the closet: 250 euro
substrate: 55 euro
plantfood and PH/EC meters: 70 euro

Total around/give or take: 670 euro

My aim is a pound of dry product, but i won’t reach that goal with this crop. A pound of weed brings in around 1500 euro, but that depends on the strain. A good strain grown biologically from seed brings in more, so i’ll go that route next time…

[/quote]

are these from cuttings then?

Beautiful!! : )

[quote]wukey wrote:
ephrem wrote:
wukey wrote:

[/quote]

…yes, they are cuttings, but were in poor shape when i got them. We had to treat them for pests and they have the, virtually, harmless mosaic virus that causes some leaf disfiguration. They get this from the motherplant, and there’s nothing i can do about it. Anyway, the next batch will be grown from feminised seeds. Those seeds are expensive, but i’m 99% guaranteed the plants will be female, and there are much more strains to choose from. Seedlings are stronger, healthier and yield more buds than cuttings…

[quote]ephrem wrote:
wukey wrote:
ephrem wrote:
wukey wrote:

…yes, they are cuttings, but were in poor shape when i got them. We had to treat them for pests and they have the, virtually, harmless mosaic virus that causes some leaf disfiguration. They get this from the motherplant, and there’s nothing i can do about it. Anyway, the next batch will be grown from feminised seeds. Those seeds are expensive, but i’m 99% guaranteed the plants will be female, and there are much more strains to choose from. Seedlings are stronger, healthier and yield more buds than cuttings…

[/quote]

happy daze.

if i were you i’d just sit staring at them… but i’m sure your not that sad.

Life will never be the same again. That is a beautiful crop you have there. All my best with the future operations. I am inspired.

Good shit.

Edit:
Marley’s Collie, K1 and Skunk no.1 are three breeds i’ve had good experience growing with.
A hybrid made for greenhouse/indoors is better because they are more resiliant strains.

Man, if your house burns down, it presents an opportunity to be the absolute highest you’ve ever been.

Dude, watch the fuck out :

(Dutch only :P)
http://www.gelderlander.nl/voorpagina/achterhoek/4076195/Zaklamp-die-al-bij-voordeur-wiet-ruikt.ece

I hope you have a REALLY good fan and airvent…