For MomentoMori

LOL! ^^ Mori dude, that was a troll comment, but really, your not even playing along now.

My next thread will be for Simon Adebisi. The title will be “For: Simon Adebisi”; the first post will be “Yes, I am a virgin”

And yes, I really am.

Virgin.

Virgin.

So let me get this straight…you’re a virgin, and you want to go to a club to chase women. So you want to lose your virginity to a cheap bar slut? C’mon man, your first time is supposed to be with someone you love and care for deeply. Ideally, it should be her first time too so you both won’t notice how horrible you are at coitus.

I’m not really a virgin. But no man, I don’t know who is in your avatar. Who is it? The guy looks pretty hardcore, and your name is in fact, JaseHC. So I just knew it would be you. I guess I will have to learn to live without your respect. Also, sorry for all the double post BS

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
C’mon man, your first time is supposed to be with someone you love and care for deeply. Ideally, it should be her first time too so you both won’t notice how horrible you are at coitus.[/quote]

LULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ

Candles lit, rose petals leading a trail up to the altar that will be used to break her hymen, Moby playing in the background…

[quote]Simon Adebisi wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
C’mon man, your first time is supposed to be with someone you love and care for deeply. Ideally, it should be her first time too so you both won’t notice how horrible you are at coitus.[/quote]

LULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ

Candles lit, rose petals leading a trail up to the altar that will be used to break her hymen, Moby playing in the background…

[/quote]

Moby is mood music in Mexico? You crazy Hispanics! Just pay a guy to play flamenco guitar in the background and hump to that.

Flamenco is Spanish, you putz.
You must have meant Mariachi.

I stand corrected

Great band.

I wonder how they feel about the fact that Mariachi El Bronx is far more popular than The Bronx (their main project) at this point?

It’s gotta’ be a love/hate type of thing.
But let’s be honest, the mariachi stuff stands out way more than a hardcore band would.
Blended together…it’s a tad different than people are used to.

At this point, I think both of you are virgins, only 14 yo virgins living at home would care this much about bad music. And don’t even think about coming back and saying “Well, at least were not trying to club-hop underage.” Because I will just respond, “This type of activity is for highschool graduate virgins living at home”

0__o

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
I stand corrected

Me gusta

[quote]KEO wrote:
At this point, I think both of you are virgins, only 14 yo virgins living at home would care this much about bad music. And don’t even think about coming back and saying “Well, at least were not trying to club-hop underage.” Because I will just respond, “This type of activity is for highschool graduate virgins living at home” [/quote]

Yep, you’ve figured us out. We were only ragging on you because you’re older than us and closer to being able to attend awesomely cool clubs and get drunk as fuck, bro. Oh and you’ll get to like totally fuck some chicks soon!! I’ve made it to second base with my girlfriend, so I’m almost as cool as you!!

I lost my virginity to a Thai tranny when I was 13 in Phuket.
Now at 14 I look back upon the event with delight and the knowledge that it was the opportunity of a lifetime.
So, yeah…I’m not sweating it, guy.

Lol, both posts made me laugh. The “I made it to 2nd base” thing made me Lol. Maybe one of these days you can be as cool as me, I doubt it though.

[quote]KEO wrote:
Maybe one of these days you can be as cool as me, I doubt it though.[/quote]

I don’t think I’d want it to be, that’s got to be a lot of pressure to deal with on a daily basis

Oh it is, most people would probably say I “Live life in the fast lane” so to speak. It’s a family generation thing, you know, not a big deal or anything. Like my fathers before me. Who lived life in the fast lane, so to speak. It’s a lot of girls, mostly girls, and drugs, rock and roll, actually the guy in your avi looks pretty tame. That’s what my sisters 4th grade yearbook picture looks like, everybody in my fam is so hardcore.