For MomentoMori

“I’m a good looking, articualate guy who isn’t a jerk to girls, but they won’t have sex with me. How come?”

maybe he should pay the door man $120 to get into a nightclub… I’m sure he’d get laid then

Lol Good one, maybe he would. Actually the first post is me talking. Like I’m the one complaining about not getting laid. So…

[quote]Nards wrote:
.[/quote]

Check out the “Club Savvy” thread. OP presented a number of dumb ideas on how he can get into a club underage and we roasted him for it. His description of the kind of club he’d be going to was particularly pompous and in the end, Mori suggested he’d started a thread like this very soon.

So let’s see… someone posts a dumb thread asking how to get into a club.
Then someone posts a dumb thread mocking that dumb thread.

And I’m dumb enough to reply in it.

Dumb.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
So let’s see… someone posts a dumb thread asking how to get into a club.
Then someone posts a dumb thread mocking that dumb thread.

And I’m dumb enough to reply in it.

Dumb.[/quote]

Close, but the two threads were started by the same person, now that’s dumb…

You are weird.

[quote]gregron wrote:
maybe he should pay the door man $120 to get into a nightclub… I’m sure he’d get laid then[/quote]

Maybe he should take that $120 and take a trip to TJ. I’m sure he could score some kind of deal and get laid.

What’s TJ? You have all been trolled for posting here.

[quote]KEO wrote:
What’s TJ? You have all been trolled for posting here. [/quote]

^^LOLZ

“YOU GUYS HAVE ALL BEEN TROLLED!!! Uhhhh but whats a TJ?” seriously interested* LOL

Jason, is that you in your avi? Mori, I’ve decided to make this a callout thread. Post vids of your training in the gym and I will best them. With more weight or more reps. Go.

Virgin.

[quote]KEO wrote:
Jason, is that you in your avi? Mori, I’ve decided to make this a callout thread. Post vids of your training in the gym and I will best them. With more weight or more reps. Go. [/quote]

No, that is not me…You’ll earn my respect if you can tell me who it is though.

[quote]KEO wrote:
Jason, is that you in your avi? Mori, I’ve decided to make this a callout thread. Post vids of your training in the gym and I will best them. With more weight or more reps. Go. [/quote]

Nah.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]KEO wrote:

No, that is not me…You’ll earn my respect if you can tell me who it is though.
[/quote]

It’s that easy, eh?

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]KEO wrote:
What’s TJ? You have all been trolled for posting here. [/quote]

^^LOLZ

“YOU GUYS HAVE ALL BEEN TROLLED!!! Uhhhh but whats a TJ?” seriously interested* LOL[/quote]

TJ Max, of course. That’s where everybody goes to buy shit and get laid.

LOL! ^^ Mori dude, that was a troll comment, but really, your not even playing along now.

My next thread will be for Simon Adebisi. The title will be “For: Simon Adebisi”; the first post will be “Yes, I am a virgin”

And yes, I really am.