For All You Hard Gainers

5000 cals in 4 mins …don’t say you can’t eat enough cals :wink:

That is clean eating…Why not just eat 4 sticks of butter and be done with it. mmmmmmm Nutter Butters. What a sugar rush.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
That is clean eating…Why not just eat 4 sticks of butter and be done with it. mmmmmmm Nutter Butters. What a sugar rush.[/quote]

Cause nutella is awesome!

mmmmmmmm Nutella and Nutter Butters. JIF just came out with a Nutella knock off.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
JIF just came out with a Nutella knock off.[/quote]

Yeah, but if it’s anything like Jif’s regular crap, it’s loaded with hydrogenated oils.

I mean dude is pretty big, but fuck that…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I mean dude is pretty big, but fuck that…[/quote]

I thought he was going to puke cuz he gagged at one point. lulz

24,000 kcal in 3 minutes! Hardcore bulking.

WTF is wrong with this kid.

Umm yeah… thats a good way to get yoked and diabetes… Too many people are fixated on getting jacked and not apparent to the issues of long term health and side effects… I am all for eating big but if you are going to do it then do it clean. Funny video though haha

Before anyone criticizes or calls me not big enough etc… First I don’t give a shit and second I practice martial arts and lifting is on the side, am not a body builder.

Nobody would give a crap what you do, you pointed out diabetus and thats that.

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
Before anyone criticizes or calls me not big enough etc [/quote]

You weigh about 200 lbs, right? I know we’re on a forum where people think that’s tiny, but a lean 200lbs man is strong and heavy enough to join the NFL or bounce at any club I’ve ever been to.

[quote]samoth2 wrote:

24,000 kcal in 3 minutes! Hardcore bulking.[/quote]

There is no way that he did not puke afterwards.

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
Umm yeah… thats a good way to get yoked and diabetes… Too many people are fixated on getting jacked and not apparent to the issues of long term health and side effects… I am all for eating big but if you are going to do it then do it clean. Funny video though haha

Before anyone criticizes or calls me not big enough etc… First I don’t give a shit and second I practice martial arts and lifting is on the side, am not a body builder. [/quote]

You are not bodybuilding and you practise martial arts. You do not want to bulk. Then why are you commenting on this? What do YOU know about bulking? How do YOU know what it takes to gain some serious weight?

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:

Before anyone criticizes or calls me not big enough etc… First I don’t give a shit and second I practice martial arts and lifting is on the side, am not a body builder. [/quote]

You are not bodybuilding and you practise martial arts. You do not want to bulk. Then why are you commenting on this? What do YOU know about bulking? How do YOU know what it takes to gain some serious weight? [/quote]

Come on man, I get the spirit of what you’re saying, but if I asked any pro body builder if they think swallowing 24,000 calories in 3 minutes is a good idea, what do you think they will say? My money is on this kid being dead before he’s 30.

Also, and this might be a camera issue, but in the first video he looks pretty beastly, but in the second video he looks like he’s developed some serious man titties. Reminds me of the fat guy from fight club.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]samoth2 wrote:

24,000 kcal in 3 minutes! Hardcore bulking.[/quote]

There is no way that he did not puke afterwards.[/quote]

His dump the next day had to been greasy. Dont fart or your grease your pants. Is that a wet spot on the couch or did you just fart?

The title of that video is very fitting: “Idiot…”

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Also, and this might be a camera issue, but in the first video he looks pretty beastly, but in the second video he looks like he’s developed some serious man titties. Reminds me of the fat guy from fight club.[/quote]

His name is Robert Paulson

He totally puked after that oil drinking video. Holy crap.