For All You AI Preachers

But… Butbutbutbutbut… Pharmakinetics don’t lie

If you were taking test suspension/TNE I’d understand ED shots. I’ve only used tne a few times, it’s def my favorite tho, the quick rise in libido and energy it gives is awesome + if any serious adverse affects occur you can discontinue it super quick and everything is all yeetfloopity again provided you haven’t developed cardiomyopathy or had a stroke or something lol

1 Like

I don’t follow whatever your logic is. Let’s use a 10mg daily example you gave.

By day 8 you have half of day 1s 10mg, a larger portion of day 2, even larger portion of day 3. Etc. explain your thoughts on this so I can try and explain further.

ED only makes sense for prop or suspension.

@roscoe88

ED test Dec shots. I put in test decanoate late because the website has the half lives all fucked up and test Dec most fits the actual half life of test C (according to the sites half lives)

The fluctuation from an ED shot is like nothing, hence there is no point

I was on my way to gym the other day and I found a freshly brought unopened bottle of apple and blackcurrant juice. Non expired! Someone must have dropped it and not picked it up… Posting this random event because I was like “yeet, free sugary juice”

I agree with @unreal24278 and @physioLojik. Maybe propionate daily or suspension. I dont agree with the video just wanted to highlight his statement about ai. I might try propionate daily at some point but it’s not priority. Whether you inject Cypionate every 3.5 days or 7 you are still “uncleving” a small amount daily. It’s all the same shit you just dont have to poke yourself daily. Lol. I like the 3.5 day schedule. It’s just my preference.

2 Likes

I’m indifferent. ED e3.5 d or e7d. I just don’t pin more than I need to

2 Likes

I guess I’m at a point where I need to try anything. I haven’t yet found libido or increase in arousal since starting trt. It’s beyond frustrating.

I’ve tried once/two weeks, eod, e3d, and now I’m running e3d with 60mg per shot.

Part of me thinks for the guys that never “feel” trt, they may need to run higher doses… like well above range, in order to feel something.

@roscoe88 …or the issue isn’t related to testosterone and you haven’t found the underlying cause Yet. Do you have recent labs I can see?

Have you run an AI ever? Any other meds

How is your thyroid? Had extensive panels done for thyroid? I just read a post with a guy who seemed to be having the same difficulty with trt. Doc finally prescribed nature thyroid and fixed all his issues. Just sayin

My most recent labs were on an EOD protocol with 30mg test (eod). Yielded appx 750 TT, 193 FT (35-155) and E2 of 49 sensitive. SHBG of 19.

RIght now I’m running a 60mg E3D protocol to see how I feel.

I posted my thyroid panel a few months back, and most on here said it was fine, although my TSH is 2.93 (.4-4.50). Dr said its fine and he specialies in thyroid.

@physioLojik: There is a new female drug out called Addyi (flibenserin) which is for female hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD). Apparently it works on serotonin.

Have you heard of it? Wonder if males can use it. I did get some arousal/libido when I played with buspirone, which works on the same 5hT receptor.

Masteron may help you. It increases libido.

I cant wait to try masteron. Not for libidos sake because my libido is already to much for my wife to handle but just for trt.

Thyroid dysfunction doesn’t always show itself on labs. The TSH reference ranges your doctor puts so much stock in are invalid.

It has become clear that previously accepted reference ranges are no longer valid

I’m going to add it to my next order, just 100 mg/week though. Mast isnt cheap

1 Like

Actually, for those who didn’t bother watching the video, he recommends greasing your nut sack! LOL I made a thread and looking for Canadians who do this. Not much talk about this here…

1 Like

@physioLojik: I’ve always wondered if I’m a bit hypothyridic. I have some of the symptoms.

My TSH being higher, would there be any negatives to trying a little medication to see how I respond? If I get no response, couldn’t I just stop taking it?

I’m sure they are going to tell you that tsh is not a reliable measure for thyroid function. You need more testing. If it were me… I’d say hell yeah go for it. I would perform due diligence in research to ensure I wasnt at risk for permanent damage but I would try it.

1 Like

@roscoe88 you can try a low dosage of armour for sure.

Thanks. I’m seeing my dr in February and see if he’ll let me.

Appreciate your advice!

For TRT or cosmetic purposes? You mentioned mast for TRT and I find it confusing. Why mast over test

I would be running testosterone and masteron in conjunction with one another. Example: 100mg Testosterone E and 150 mg Masteron per week. I’ve just seen a number of guys that say they have seen success in their treatment with the combination. It makes me nervous as my e2 levels seem to be fragile at best and prone to crashing (see dim crashed me lol).