For All You AI Preachers

@physioLojik dr cristler passed suddenly. This is Insane. He just dropped ai

Dr Crisler passing is very sad news. I learned so much in the beginning of my trt protocol from his YouTube videos. I hope someone can step up to the plate and fill this void we are left with. God speed to you Dr.

1 Like

Scary cause he was on trt and so are we.

I wish I knew details abs his protocol, supps

@charlie12 @alldayeveryday yes
I hesrd. Not sure what the COD was as I haven’t looked into it. Fucking with your Lipids isn’t a good idea that’s for sure.

Let’s us know if you find out…God rest his soul

Wow, I totally missed this. May he rest in peace. My condolences go out to his friends and family.

BTW the think wrong with my lipid is elevated triglycerides and vldl. Statin or something else?

Cholesterol is fine. Just did CT cardiac 0 score. No plaque at all. @physioLojik

I’ve seen that he had a heart attack 12 months ago. Probably a genetic predisposition to heart disease. Dont freak out because he was on trt and so are you. Trt dont kill people. Plaque in arteries kills people.

3 Likes

@charlie12 get off the damn statin. We need to talk.

1 Like

@alldayeveryday absolutely correct.

1 Like

Am not in statin. Asking if I should do. Cardiologist said it’s no statin at this point after CT scan and carotid scan.

@charlie12 zero chance you should be on a statin. I’d need to see your diet.

2 Likes

I have NAFLD. I gather that’s why

I found this article informative.

Nice article. From article:
Here are the optimal blood levels of testosterone, estradiol and other relevant markers men should strive for:

Total Testosterone: 700-900 ng/dL

Free Testosterone: 20-25 pg/mL

Estradiol: 20-30 pg/mL

PSA: Under 2.5 (the lower the better)

Red Blood Cells: Within normal reference ranges

Liver enzymes: Within normal reference ranges

I do not like that the article suggest 1mg a week AI to bring estradiol normal when it is high. I have yet to read someone on trt taking that much.
BTW here a chart I’ve posted before. Low estradiol much worse than higher. As confirmed in this article.

It’s a nice article.

It’s just one opinion on what is optimal. I’m one to think letting estrogen run wild isn’t good.

Roscoe, what is “wild”?

Unfettered. Unchecked. Not addressed.

When one has symptoms of high E in many cases the issue can be resolved without resorting to polypharmacy. Weight loss in obese individuals or focusing on improving hepatic function can eliminate problems with estrogen in general. For the small minority who still experience issues a LOW dose of an AI could be imlimented. The problem with AI use long term really stems from their extreme effect on the lipid profile when used in conjunction with, or even solo androgens (however AI+ androgen = far worse negative effect on cholesterol as has been documented, estrogen is very important for cholesterol management and metabolism hence non aromatising androgens tend to have a far more pronounced negative impact on the lipid profile compared to aromatising AAS.

1 Like

Hence just lowering dose.

Good post unreal