T Nation

For All You AI Preachers

Catfishing

The phenomenon of internet predators that fabricate online identities and entire social circles to trick people into emotional/romantic relationships (over a long period of time).

Are you trying to trick me into a romantic relationship?

Damn, you figured me out, and it would’ve worked if it weren’t for you meddling kids!

Honestly I can’t see one catphishing on here, one can’t form a romantic or emotional relationship with someone they don’t know, at least that’s how I see it, however I’m a bit strange with friendships and stuff, maybe other people can make friends with people they don’t know, the concept seems strange to me

It doesnt have to be specifically romantic or emotional. Maybe someone who would do it on this site is looking for acceptance or trying to prove something. The point being is it is a mental or emotional imbalance that could very well happen on this site. Its not like we are all balanced on this site or we wouldnt be here to begin with.

I think I understand, sometimes I interpret things very black and white unless explained to me. So thanks

How DARE you question my mental stability, why I’m as stable as… This guy

It’s two face, the batman Villan, has two split personalties. Although personally I’m very stable mentally atm

Probably a Gemini!

Does it have to be warm? UGH

Warm water opens up pathways, whereas coldwater restricts. I still drink a shit ton of cold lemon water just because I am tired of plain water.

I also wondered this. I just followed instructions. HA

Warm water makes me gag.

Hey @physioLojik do some anabolic steroids exert less of a haematological response than others? I know all AAS stimulate erythropoiesis as the kidneys contain androgen receptors, however if there is an anabolic steroid that has less effect on HCT, RBC count and whatnot when compared to testosterone that’d be helpful to know. Is the stimulation of erythropoiesis a byproduct of the anabolic or androgenic characteristics of anabolic steroids, do AAS that bind more strongly to the AR have a higher impact? This wouldn’t make sense though, I don’t think EQ has a particularly high binding affinity to the AR.

I mean, compare drostanolone to nandrolone, surely the haematological effects of nandrolone would be far stronger than drostanolone mg for mg right? masteron tends to be on the weaker side with regards to anabolic potency. I’ve always wanted to try masteron, Im not particularly keen on using more test at the moment due to increases in RBC/ hematocrit. I’m also looking to cut down to a ridiculously low body fat percentage just to see if I can.

However masteron does bind to the AR at a much stronger rate than nandrolone, buuuuuuuuut it doesn’t appear to be thaaaat androgenic, I’m confused. I mean primo is an option, but I’d prefer masteron, I can feel the stupidity and irresponsibility crawling through my veins

Here’s the problem - most of these compounds have been studied so little it’s hard to draw conclusions. The RBC issues can be problematic but smart cycling rather eliminates the Worry for most. I feel like most people would be best served to run only test cycles at smart dosages.

@unreal24278

To all you guys who have supported me etc in this insane shit with Verne - thank you. Here’s the deal. Ive been on this forum for 12 years. It helped me a ton when I was in my late twenties as a site to share knowledge about bodybuilding. Ive spent the better part of my adult life learning about drugs professionally and personally, spent countless hours in school and fellowship and seminars etc learning about this. Why do I post advice here? Because I remember Dave Tate telling us at a seminar when I was 26 it was our duty to share knowledge in this field with people less experienced than us. To pass along the RIGHT data. The same holds true now for me with medical knowledge. Ive seen staggering crap on here that blows my mind. Never before have my motives nor experience been questioned. I live an ethical and proud life, and to be questioned by anonymous forum members is ridiculous. I gain zero by posting here - what I actually do is lose time with my family to support people I’ll never know and clearly don’t make a dime on. I have no vested interest in anyone here except for the fact that I give a shit about people on the forum I grew up reading. Several members have personally vouched for me and have reached out to me in the real world. Believe it or not for you jaded people - there are people out there who do good just for the sake of doing good. Again, thank you for all the support you’ve shown me. You guys are great. And to those of you who question or flat out accuse? I could care less. Ive posted pictures of myself in pharmacy. I walk the walk. I live this day in and day out. I considered leaving the forum but then I realized a lot of you guys need and deserve the help. So I’m here for you guys.

Sorry for the mess of this post. I’m sitting on a plane getting ready to take off. Much love to my brothers here.

Period.

Close this thread, and lock it down on a high note. Too much of the great info was lost in the unrelated BS and it’s just a matter of time before it goes sideways again.

Thank you @physioLojik. You are appreciated.

To be fair, I’m jaded and cynnical as fuck but I still vouch for you because I respect the hell out of what you’re doing, you’re an amazing individual, I veeerrry rarely see anyone who helps people for the sake of helping them, but you seem to be one of those people, and that’s awesome

Have a good flight, watch a movie like… Deadpool 2 or… There will be blood, gangs of New York, the godfather, the departed, very good movies. Watch deadpool 1 if you haven’t seen that first. Then listen to some Killswitch engage, some planes actually have that band, I’m SURE you just love heavy metal and its various subgenres. If no Killswitch engage you can listen to METALLICA!!! Then order champagne if in first class because first class champagne is usually great

Agreed. No more bedtime stories!!

@unreal24278 get out of the damn bathroom! Your sister needs to pee!!! Lmao!

Thank you @physioLojik for everything you do.

@azwildcats thanks man! You’re awesome.

@unreal24278 haha thanks man. WiFi is essential on long flights!

Love Metallica. Haha. First concert at age 12.

I’ll be opening a thread over in pharmacy shortly per your request.

Thanks for being you bud

@bmbrady77 thanks man!!!

That’s awesome, I hate to admit it but I’ve never been to a metal concert, here they’re mostly 18+, so just a few more months! I’m in the USA later this year, will probs go see a concert there.

An endocrinologist who likes heavy metal, is into bodybuilding, it’s the perfect combination, especially the heavy metal part, I like Metallica, more their older stuff, they seemed to have sold out during their later years, similar to a band called in flames, post a sense of purpose I can’t even listen to them

I saw Metallica when they were out supporting their And Justice for All album. Great show with Queensryche opening. Im usually lifting to Lamb of God or Gojira with the occasional Run the Jewels thrown in. Sometimes punk or hardcore too.