For All You AI Preachers

To all you guys who have supported me etc in this insane shit with Verne - thank you. Here’s the deal. Ive been on this forum for 12 years. It helped me a ton when I was in my late twenties as a site to share knowledge about bodybuilding. Ive spent the better part of my adult life learning about drugs professionally and personally, spent countless hours in school and fellowship and seminars etc learning about this. Why do I post advice here? Because I remember Dave Tate telling us at a seminar when I was 26 it was our duty to share knowledge in this field with people less experienced than us. To pass along the RIGHT data. The same holds true now for me with medical knowledge. Ive seen staggering crap on here that blows my mind. Never before have my motives nor experience been questioned. I live an ethical and proud life, and to be questioned by anonymous forum members is ridiculous. I gain zero by posting here - what I actually do is lose time with my family to support people I’ll never know and clearly don’t make a dime on. I have no vested interest in anyone here except for the fact that I give a shit about people on the forum I grew up reading. Several members have personally vouched for me and have reached out to me in the real world. Believe it or not for you jaded people - there are people out there who do good just for the sake of doing good. Again, thank you for all the support you’ve shown me. You guys are great. And to those of you who question or flat out accuse? I could care less. Ive posted pictures of myself in pharmacy. I walk the walk. I live this day in and day out. I considered leaving the forum but then I realized a lot of you guys need and deserve the help. So I’m here for you guys.

Sorry for the mess of this post. I’m sitting on a plane getting ready to take off. Much love to my brothers here.

13 Likes