For All the Emo Hater's

Sorry if you have seen this already, but I just laughed my ass off at this, and I know there are plenty of emo haters on here so…

http://www.filecabi.net/video/be-emo.html

That’s great. I’ve probably watched that half a dozen times and every time is as good as the first.

Emo kids are kinda cool.

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
Emo kids are kinda cool.[/quote]

Wrong.

While watching that images of the neighborhood high school kids and some of the people at work flashed through my brain. Perhaps thats why I woke up the neighbors laughing…

LMAO!
They are morons of the highest order, who are so hip and cool, and we are so stupid because we dont ‘get them’.

Oh I get you all right you bunch of pricks. You try so hard to be different yet you are all exactly the same you whinging, gender confused, oh im sooo deep and youre not muthafuck*s! Life too hard for you is it? The most ironic thing about these c#nts is that they already have the answer, which most of us ‘normals’ want you to do, and thats write a suicide note then execute yourself in a manner of your choosing.

Go on, cut a vein, let the pain flow out, you think the world would be better off without you, well youre probably right. Life hard is it?

Try being a poor indian women working in a sweatshop for a dollar a day, or a child soldier in Africa, instead of living in a nice quiet suburb,spending mom and dads cash on drugs, alcohol, sh1t goth music and make up, while wasting your time at school trying so hard to be ‘alternative’, eh?

OMG…
WHY?? what is cool in a ungrown desperate?

I must be really out of it. I thought kids like that were just…gay. Why the subgroup? You guys are making this way too confusing. High school cliques used to be real fucking simple. “Nerd”, “Prep”, “Jock”, “Cool” and the rest of the people that are like walk ons during a 90210 season that you only see once.

Ha ha hah! That was hilarious! Can’t a guy kiss another guy without being gay? […] anyway, chics dig that. LMAO!

Here’s another one you guys might like:

Thanks e_e. My teenage godchildren were trying to explain the pathetic Emo phenomenon to me some weeks ago, and I realize that this was the video they were describing. Now I know why they laugh every time someone says “I like tacos.”

LOL try hanging out in one of the most emo infected cities in america - Ann Arbor Michigan.

You cant even imagine the dirty looks they give me when im rocking the testosterone shirt.

Good god… Stupid Emos… Thats right you heard me. Now they go cry in a corner, cut their wrists with a piece of glass.

[quote]Bulla wrote:
LMAO!
They are morons of the highest order, who are so hip and cool, and we are so stupid because we dont ‘get them’.

Oh I get you all right you bunch of pricks. You try so hard to be different yet you are all exactly the same you whinging, gender confused, oh im sooo deep and youre not muthafuck*s! Life too hard for you is it? The most ironic thing about these c#nts is that they already have the answer, which most of us ‘normals’ want you to do, and thats write a suicide note then execute yourself in a manner of your choosing.

Go on, cut a vein, let the pain flow out, you think the world would be better off without you, well youre probably right. Life hard is it?

Try being a poor indian women working in a sweatshop for a dollar a day, or a child soldier in Africa, instead of living in a nice quiet suburb,spending mom and dads cash on drugs, alcohol, sh1t goth music and make up, while wasting your time at school trying so hard to be ‘alternative’, eh?[/quote]

Fantastic post.

What the hell does emo stand for? The only thing I can think of is emotional. I’m not an outrageously violent person but I’d have a blast starting shit with a large group of them even if they ganged up and beat my ass. They’re so fragile and delicate looking it would be almost impossible not to harass them.