T Nation

For a Good Laugh

I know this guy has been posted before, but I just thought yall might like a good laugh again. I just can’t believe how much of a jackass this dude is,

Wow this d bag has 1 dance move… But seriously, “Hey jackass, how bad does it feel to have implants, and loaded on synthol, and STILL be smaller than anyone whose been in the gym for a measly 2 years.” Ugh, i wanna laugh at him so badly, but i’m just too angered and distraught at how much of a Major fuckhead this guy is.

hmm those pecs belong to someone who weighs about 50-75lbs more than this tool.

[quote]HERC410 wrote:
hmm those pecs belong to his mom not this tool.[/quote]

Fixed that for you…

thanks rooster.

I’m curious, ladies, is this sexy?

you guys are just hating cuz this guy does high reps. looks good and pumped. maybe an NO supp, no synthol though.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
you guys are just hating cuz this guy does high reps. looks good and pumped. maybe an NO supp, no synthol though.[/quote]

Its true, i am jealous =( And yea, no synthol, you cant see the injection spots on his traps or anything lol. His right trap is bumpy as hell.

OH and that barbed wire tat? OMG this guy is like the Godfather of cool, with his tits, synthol, dance moves, and Tat. Hopefully he gets another one, in japanese, that means something like “Water and Love.” Bitchin’ to the extreme.

Here’s his brother, with the same dance moves:

Its the same guy… look at tats

These kind of threads will usually have someone come along and be a spoilsport by saying that at least this guy gets laid.
Yeah, he gets laid. Pretty much everyone gets laid. I bet there aren’t any virgins on T-Nation at all…but this guy gets laid by girls that lay guys like him.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
you guys are just hating cuz this guy does high reps. looks good and pumped. maybe an NO supp, no synthol though.[/quote]

Its true, i am jealous =( And yea, no synthol, you cant see the injection spots on his traps or anything lol. His right trap is bumpy as hell.

OH and that barbed wire tat? OMG this guy is like the Godfather of cool, with his tits, synthol, dance moves, and Tat. Hopefully he gets another one, in japanese, that means something like “Water and Love.” Bitchin’ to the extreme.[/quote]

I have “Rage” and “Tranquility” in Japanese on my shoulder.

I was 17. Oxymoron’s were cool.

[quote]Nards wrote:
These kind of threads will usually have someone come along and be a spoilsport by saying that at least this guy gets laid.
Yeah, he gets laid. Pretty much everyone gets laid. I bet there aren’t any virgins on T-Nation at all…but this guy gets laid by girls that lay guys like him.[/quote]

This guy is getting pounded up the ass or pounding guys up the ass for sure. My wife is from South American and thinks this guy is most likely a male prostitute using these videos to promote himself?

[quote]Nards wrote:
Yeah, he gets laid. Pretty much everyone gets laid. I bet there aren’t any virgins on T-Nation at all…but this guy gets laid by girls that lay guys like him.[/quote]

Any girl that would fuck this douche isnt worth a T Man’s time

^^ Precisely!

I know you guys are saying all mean stuff bout him…but in reality I feel sorry for him man…something’s obviosuly not all right up in the mind if he thinks this is good for him. Some major insecurity issues and who knows what else.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Any girl that would fuck this douche isnt worth a T Man’s time[/quote]

lol…what exactly qualifies someone as a “T Man”?

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

lol…what exactly qualifies someone as a “T Man”?[/quote]

A man full of life, vitality, a firm confidence in himself and his abilities, a sincere desire for greatness, who acts in accordance with his beliefs to rule himself and the world around him. He doesnt settle for second. His goal is perfection, physically and mentally.

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

lol…what exactly qualifies someone as a “T Man”?[/quote]

A man full of life, vitality, a firm confidence in himself and his abilities, a sincere desire for greatness, who acts in accordance with his beliefs to rule himself and the world around him. He doesnt settle for second. His goal is perfection, physically and mentally. [/quote]

Fair enough