T Nation

Football Workout

what would be a good linebacker workout for a 5’10 - 5’11 164 pounder (i know im small) for highschool football.

[quote]weightlifter1990 wrote:
what would be a good linebacker workout for a 5’10 - 5’11 164 pounder (i know im small) for highschool football.[/quote]

www.DeFrancostraining.com

All you need to know brother.

I’m a highschool linebacker also PM me if you have any questions.

what would be a good linebacker workout for a 5’10 - 5’11 164 pounder (i know im small) for highschool football.[/quote]

Not to be a dick, but doesn’t your team do mandatory weight training? My coaches would have hunted us down and tore us apart if we weren’t lifting with the team, or at least getting the workouts in if we were in another sport at the time.

yeah but im in a different state visiting my dad. i lift run train with the team whenever i can instead of the two a days i do the 3 a days so i make up for the time i miss while im not practicing.

thanks for the info superior athlete.

Donut62 wrote:Not to be a dick, but doesn’t your team do mandatory weight training? My coaches would have hunted us down and tore us apart if we weren’t lifting with the team, or at least getting the workouts in if we were in another sport at the time.

yeah but im in a different state visiting my dad. i lift run train with the team whenever i can instead of the two a days i do the 3 a days so i make up for the time i miss while im not practicing.[/quote]

Gotcha. I haven’t done it, but have heard nothing but wonderful things about WS4SB. Go with that suggestion.

Check this out:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1139080&pageNo=0#bottom

I put this together for guys just like you.

whats WS4SB?

Donut62 wrote: Gotcha. I haven’t done it, but have heard nothing but wonderful things about WS4SB. Go with that suggestion.

whats WS4SB?[/quote]

Defranco’s program, Westside for Skinny Bastards. It’s the guy whose website superiorathlete sent you to.

Donut62 wrote: Gotcha. I haven’t done it, but have heard nothing but wonderful things about WS4SB. Go with that suggestion.

whats WS4SB?[/quote]

Westside For Skinny Bastards.
a program created by Joe Defranco.

he knows his shit.
Defrancos trains my school.

[quote]JMac10 wrote:
weightlifter1990 wrote:

whats WS4SB?

Westside For Skinny Bastards.
a program created by Joe Defranco.

he knows his shit.
Defrancos trains my school.[/quote]

Damn, you Jersey folks have it good. My team is doing some HIIT type shit, although I do a Westside type thing. I’d love to have DeFranco come down here and train us for one day.

www.renegadetraining.com

Get the Renegade Training for Football book and order a full-phase program for yourself.

But, it will have to wait till next year because you waited too long to implement something like this. This should be done starting in the early winter time.