Football Highlight Video

I was bored, so i made a highlight video of 1 game of my senior year this year. I play for Notre Dame-Cathedral Latin High School in Chardon, Ohio. In this video i was 6’2 270lbs.

I am in the gold and white uniform playing Left Tackle on offense.
It is a totally offensive video for me. My number is 58 in the video.

-number 58 in the gold and white, left tackle-

does anyone else have a highlight video from there football days? Does anyone really play football?

i have like one clip from the section championship game in high school…sad that it was almost four years ago :frowning:

[quote]KingMike wrote:
does anyone else have a highlight video from there football days? Does anyone really play football?[/quote]

No, but I could probably dig up a VHS with me playing on a big wheel, if you’d like.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
KingMike wrote:
does anyone else have a highlight video from there football days? Does anyone really play football?

No, but I could probably dig up a VHS with me playing on a big wheel, if you’d like.[/quote]

I can tell you weren’t a good athlete.

Nice vid, you have quick feet for 270. However, you have just posted a link for everyone on T-Nation to know your real name. And the original post has your official location in it as well. Just a thought for confidentiality purposes

Your profile says you are 250. Have you lost weight since the season? What are your goals beyond HS?

Can’t watch the vid at work, but I can imagine a beast your size would do some serious damage in high school.

[quote]Jay-B wrote:
Your profile says you are 250. Have you lost weight since the season? What are your goals beyond HS?[/quote]

Yea iv lost alot of weight since the season. Since i’m only 6’2 i probably wont be playing the o-line anymore so im staying at 250 and trying to be as strong and as athletic as possible at 250 going into college next year. I accepted a scholarship to play division 2 football, and the team im going to play for told me there looking to put me at anywhere from TE, DE, or ILB since im running a 4.9 40 and a 4.57 pro agility. So my goals really are to start freshman year playing division 2.

You moved your feet really well for a high schooler of your size. You also did a good job in space, getting on LB’ers and picking up rushers.

However, you didn’t seem very physical. You were just pushing people around when you needed to be hitting them.

With your size and agility, I suspect you could become a pretty good D-2 player if you’d just get a little meaner on the field.

Does anyone have any thoughts where i might be playing position wise in college? Since im 6’2 245 now, im not sure where they would put me.

for div 2, at your size i’d say DE. you’re fast enough, and you definitely look strong enough. good luck

[quote]midwestathlete wrote:
for div 2, at your size i’d say DE. you’re fast enough, and you definitely look strong enough. good luck [/quote]

thanks alot man. I have always wanted to play DE, but they always had me on the o-line since i was big for high school. But the playing field is evened out in college.

[quote]KingMike wrote:
midwestathlete wrote:
for div 2, at your size i’d say DE. you’re fast enough, and you definitely look strong enough. good luck

But the playing field is evened out in college. [/quote]

yah, in college, everyone is good now. you look like you’ll do fine though