Foot in the Grave, Other on a Banana Peel!

Well, not really!

I’m 36 years old, male with 15 years of lifting experience. I’m just under 6 feet and about 200 lbs. with decent BF levels.

I’m also a husband and father who gets up at 3:30 am for breakfast before I hit the iron at 5:00am. I go back to the gym after the office for my cardio and still manage to function in all other aspects!

I’m pretty psyched to be here, seems like a really cool community and I look forward to learning a lot and being able to share if and when appropriate!

TGR

Welcome Mr.Grim!

[quote]daddyzombie wrote:
Welcome Mr.Grim![/quote]

Thanks so much daddyzombie!

TGR

Welcome to the graveyard, there’s quite the collection of old bones and muscles here. Kicking over headstones and running a muck. So please try and keep the noise down to a scream or two.

Damn - wish I’d thought of that handle! Welcome.

[quote]skidmark wrote:
Damn - wish I’d thought of that handle! Welcome.[/quote]

Actually got it from an old ‘Musclehedz’ strip years back!
LOL

Thanks and …thanks!

TGR

I just started here as well. This is a great site. welcome aboard

Another old fart like me. Cool. Welcome to our lives. Thanks for joining.

[quote]TheGrimRepper wrote:
Well, not really!

I’m 36 years old, male with 15 years of lifting experience. I’m just under 6 feet and about 200 lbs. with decent BF levels.

I’m also a husband and father who gets up at 3:30 am for breakfast before I hit the iron at 5:00am. I go back to the gym after the office for my cardio and still manage to function in all other aspects!

I’m pretty psyched to be here, seems like a really cool community and I look forward to learning a lot and being able to share if and when appropriate!

TGR[/quote]

You’re complaining at 36!?!? I’m 53, so I guess I must be IN the grave by now! What do you do between 3:30AM and 5:00AM?
Paul

[quote]middlleagedguy wrote:
TheGrimRepper wrote:
Well, not really!

TGR

You’re complaining at 36!?!? I’m 53, so I guess I must be IN the grave by now! What do you do between 3:30AM and 5:00AM?
Paul

[/quote]

Hey Paul!

Not complaining, just tongue in cheek!
At 36, I’m actually doing fantastic as many as we know have let themselves age WAY more than they could have prevented through activity and diet!

Well, between 3:30 and 5:00 AM I cook my breakfast, sip my black coffee while I eat that, then usually meditate about my day ahead of me. I love it.

W.

Another youngun! Welcome. We can always use the new blood. Keeps those old guys on here in line.

Welcome, there’s a wealth of experience and knowledge on this site. Oh, what I’d give to be 36 again.

[quote]hawkcapt1912 wrote:
Welcome, there’s a wealth of experience and knowledge on this site. Oh, what I’d give to be 36 again.
[/quote]

I hear that one.