Foot Fungus?

I think I have it… constantly itchy redness with weird pealing skin isolated to a few toes on one foot?

Anybody else dealt with this one? What’s the next step? Tough actin’ Tinactin?

Hmm, amputation perhaps?

D

Take the advice of John Madden on this one, my man.

Yes use an antifungal, change your shoes or treat them. when you are off work do not wear shoes, go bare foot. fungus is hard to kill, loves dark warm places (No Jokes) Can take up to a month to kill with over the counter meds. Script strength can do it in 2 weeks.

Dude, I have the same thing. Between my smallest two toes always has a rank ass odor… lol, but I don’t feel like going to a dermatologist for it… maybe some OTC shit will work?

Also, don’t wait for it to go away before seeing a dr. I let my fungus go for a long while before doing anything about it and now I have it in my toenail. Once it’s in the nailbed, it’s a major bitch to get rid of.

DB

My buddy swears by urinating on his feet…

I never tried it, so venture there at your own risk man.

[quote]FutureGL wrote:
I think I have it… constantly itchy redness with weird pealing skin isolated to a few toes on one foot?

Anybody else dealt with this one? What’s the next step? Tough actin’ Tinactin?[/quote]

This, as with Ring Worm, etc. can be gotten rid of by washing with Selsun Blue. Kills Fungus dead…

However, so you don’t get it in the first place…you might try bending over and washing and DRYING your feet you lazy, dirty bastard. And try wearing clean socks and washing your clothes once in a while so you have clean socks. Lazy, dirty people like you disgust me. Also - you don’t have to wear shoes and socks all the time. YOU CAN WALK around outside barefoot (keeps them dry and provides sunlight to them) - although the soft womanish soles of your feet will complain for a while. Stupid moron - now maybe you will listen to your mom and adhere to proper hygiene.

A chainsaw works best, but keep on iron on the stove hot and ready to cauterize.

I recommend bleach. Seriously. Dilute bleach in water and soak your feet once daily for a minute. Works like a charm.

colloidal silver will fix that up in a few days. no joke.

I dont think you can ever kill foot fungus…it is treatable with otc meds like tin actin. I am pretty sure once you got it you got it for life!!!

[quote]robmartinez09 wrote:
I dont think you can ever kill foot fungus…it is treatable with otc meds like tin actin. I am pretty sure once you got it you got it for life!!![/quote]

Nope that is Herpes and Genital Warts. Fungus we can kill.

Hey thanks for the responses guys! I thought my post never went through. My plan is to try a mixture of everything you’ve suggested:

Tinaction mixed with bleach mixed with urine applied daily for a month or until amputation becomes the only option. Seriously though my feet smell awful.

[quote]mmllcc wrote:

[quote]FutureGL wrote:

Anybody else dealt with this one? What’s the next step? Tough actin’ Tinactin?[/quote]

This, as with Ring Worm, etc. can be gotten rid of by washing with Selsun Blue. Kills Fungus dead…

However, so you don’t get it in the first place…you might try bending over and washing and DRYING your feet you lazy, dirty bastard. And try wearing clean socks and washing your clothes once in a while so you have clean socks. Lazy, dirty people like you disgust me. Also - you don’t have to wear shoes and socks all the time. YOU CAN WALK around outside barefoot (keeps them dry and provides sunlight to them) - although the soft womanish soles of your feet will complain for a while. Stupid moron - now maybe you will listen to your mom and adhere to proper hygiene.
[/quote]

Blah blah blah clean socks blah dry socks blah you sound like my girlfriend

You may want to try tea tree oil:

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Take the advice of John Madden on this one, my man.[/quote]

Vagisil?

[quote]mmllcc wrote:

[quote]FutureGL wrote:

[/quote]

Feel better?

[quote]Power GnP wrote:

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Take the advice of John Madden on this one, my man.[/quote]

Vagisil?[/quote]

lol don’t tell me you’ve never seen the Tough Actin Tinactin commercials…BOOM!

[quote]robmartinez09 wrote:
I dont think you can ever kill foot fungus…it is treatable with otc meds like tin actin. I am pretty sure once you got it you got it for life!!![/quote]

I just realized your avatar is from the billy batts scene. fantastic