Foods You Love Others Hate

Cold cheese!

Celery

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
Cold cheese![/quote]

I’ve been known to slice off a large hunk of sharp cheddar and just gnaw on it for a while.

I’m always surprised when people don’t like sweet potatoes, they are good as hell.

@the guys who eat the trimmed fat…dude…why? I just can’t stomach that texture.

The main one I can think of that most people dislike is anchovies. It’s probably because I love salt though. I love salt so much I buy extra coarse sea salt and pop a grain or two in my mouth and let it disolve slowly.

I eat oatmeal most every day but I need someting in it, be it some protein powder, or some honey, or raisins or whatever.

Having it all by itself (not even milk I mean…just hot water) maks me almost throw up.

Foods I love that my wife hates: olives (all) , fish (all), buffalo, elk, venison, cottage cheese, plain greek yogurt, any kind of potato, cabbage, asparagus

Sauerkraut cooked into scrambled eggs or scrambled egg whites. Also good (to me): the preceding with beans cooked in, or with carrots cooked in (but not both beans and carrots). I first tried it because I thought it would be a convenient way to eat sauerkraut, beans, and egg whites and would be “acceptable”. I was surprised how nicely the flavors and textures blended together.

[quote]OdysseusUnbound wrote:
Foods I love that my wife hates: olives (all) , fish (all), buffalo, elk, venison, cottage cheese, plain greek yogurt, any kind of potato, cabbage, asparagus[/quote]

Man, I forgot asparagus in my own list…

And what’s the deal with cottage cheese? My wife hates it too and can’t even stand the smell. But that stuff is delicious.

Sushi

[quote]Reed wrote:
Sushi [/quote]

I forgot to add this one. Sushi is one of my favorite foods. I guess raw fish grosses some people out, but it tastes delicious.

Not a food but the way I make a protein shake makes people gag:

• 200ml of milk
  • 1 scoop powder
  • 200ml of extremely hot water
  • 2 table spoons of salt
    Mix it all together and voila.

Other than that, I LOVE raw spinach.

why the hot water you deviant?

Anchovies.

I can sit there and eat the right out of the tin.

[quote]kgildner wrote:
And what’s the deal with cottage cheese? My wife hates it too and can’t even stand the smell. But that stuff is delicious.[/quote]

I don’t know. Even people I work with gag when I eat it. But when I need a mid-afternoon snack on the go, a cup or two of cottage cheese takes less than 2 minutes to eat and it’s convenient. Though I’m on the Anabolic Diet right now, so I can’t just shovel it down indiscriminately. I almost forgot: BEEF JERKY. Sometimes, I make my own and my wife says it looks and smells like dog food, but it tastes awesome.

Rattlesnake!

[quote]kgildner wrote:

[quote]OdysseusUnbound wrote:
Foods I love that my wife hates: olives (all) , fish (all), buffalo, elk, venison, cottage cheese, plain greek yogurt, any kind of potato, cabbage, asparagus[/quote]

Man, I forgot asparagus in my own list…

And what’s the deal with cottage cheese? My wife hates it too and can’t even stand the smell. But that stuff is delicious.[/quote]

Chris Shugart had a great recipe for low-carb “cheesecake.” Add some low carb vanilla protein to cottage cheese, stir it up real good. Swear to God, it’s a pretty damn good substitute.

Veal.

I punished some veal tonight, and did not feel bad at all about it.

Tripe. /end thread

I wanna add this on behalf of my gf. Protein Powder. No, not protein shakes…just the powder. She eats it unmixed on top of fruit with a spoon. wtf…

[quote]Waittz wrote:
I wanna add this on behalf of my gf. Protein Powder. No, not protein shakes…just the powder. She eats it unmixed on top of fruit with a spoon. wtf… [/quote]
I eat it with a spoon out of the container while drinking a protein shake haha…

I put down broccoli every day and my brother thinks it’s the nastiest food out there…all about the test from it lol