Foods You Love Others Hate

What are some foods you love that others can’t stand? Some of mine are roasted brussel sprouts, sauerkraut, and coconut water kefir (though to be fair it makes me gag a bit).

That’s funny… first thing I was going to say is roasted brussel sprouts.

Sweet potato
Plain old-fashioned oatmeal
Cottage cheese + cinnamon (tastes like pumpkin pie, seriously)

Black olives

[quote]chkeeley wrote:
That’s funny… first thing I was going to say is roasted brussel sprouts.

Sweet potato
Plain old-fashioned oatmeal
Cottage cheese + cinnamon (tastes like pumpkin pie, seriously)[/quote]
dude x2 with sweet potatoes. I love them but everyone I know thinks they are disgusting, the fuck m8?

canned tuna, its lean protein and its ezy as hell to eat. I have on average 2 cans a day.

I’m surprised at swet potatoes being on the list.

I prefer smashed-up potato chips to whole, intact ones…though that may not fit in this forum.

black coffee
high cocoa dark chocolate

-raw cacao beans
-raw kale

For the sake of fun, I’ll call the following list “foods that I love that and that my wife hates”:

Raw onions, all kinds of olives, all kinds of mushrooms, cottage cheese, steak, pretty much all kinds of cabbage (including brussels sprouts), raw meat, German hand cheese (for those who are unaware, it’s almost pure protein - 30g protein/0.5 g fat per 100g and tastes awesome!), kefir, oatmeal, high-fat yogourt, black bread, carraway seed… The list goes on.

[quote]chkeeley wrote:

Cottage cheese + cinnamon (tastes like pumpkin pie, seriously)[/quote]

Mix some vanilla Metabolic Drive and some canned pumpkin in with that cottage cheese and cinnamon and you most certainly have pumpkin pie.

To add to the list…

1. broccoli rabe
  2. sardines
  3. cabbage
  4. fat…beef,pork,pork belly. I love’s the external fat on a piece of cooked meat. You won’t find me trimming it off.

when I’m having dinner with someone and they cut the fat off their meet, I eat it. Freaks people out.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
when I’m having dinner with someone and they cut the fat off their meet, I eat it. Freaks people out.[/quote]
Yesss been there. Love that shit.

[quote]walkinbazooka wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
when I’m having dinner with someone and they cut the fat off their meet, I eat it. Freaks people out.[/quote]
Yesss been there. Love that shit.[/quote]
Ha same here…

Basically all green veggies and plain oatmeal. How doesn’t like sweet potatoes? I don’t eat anything more delicious than those bad boys.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

And !..that piece of salt pork that’s buried in a can of baked beans.

For me it’s like finding the prize in a box of crackerjacks

Organ meats, coratella is one of my favorites. Horse meat as well.

Calamari and octopus (including the whole baby octopuses (octopi?) which are awesome on a seafood pizza)

Canned tuna soaked in apple cider vinegar and piri piri sauce

Beef heart & chicken gizzards - cheap protein I LOVE

Raw pasta