Foods We Eat Daily but are Sick of...

I have a high tolerance to food boredom, and I experiment with sauces (turns out teriyaki and peanut butter go well together, who knew) but I am sick of fish oil tablets. Hate them.

eggs.

i have eggs + turkey roni every night and it’s just annoying now.

it’s a pain to cook, yes it’s easy…but i’m usually too tired to cook by 8:30pm.

so instead i’ve been putting the eggs + whey + EVOO in a blender and pounding that. not the best taste, but easy to make/drink and be done with.

Another vote for oatmeal.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Right now, if eggs had a face. That’s where I’d punch them.[/quote]

lol x2 for eggs. Sometimes I just have to phase them out of my diet for a while because the thought of them makes me want to hurl.

I hate chicken.

mixing chocolate whey, natural PB, and rolled oats right now for a snack, i use to love it mmmmm…good, now not so much.

my friends get annoyed when out eating, i asked for a garden salad but subbed it w/ spinach w/ olive oil dressing, side of quinoa, and asked of a steak to be cut up and put on my salad…the fuckers at Denny’s were pissed (joke).

am like a five year old, on thanksgiving i drank milk. friends and family were getting buzzed and i’m sitting there w/ a milk mustache avoiding Aunt Milly’s starchy fucking potatoes.

“Listen Grandma, i don’t give a fuck, your daughter Milly has a FAT ass, tell her to save her fucking potatoes for post workout, or at the very least breakfast.”

Thanksgiving w/ me is a trip, telling all my nephews we wiped out the Indians w/ white our man diseases.

Powdered whey is the only thing that is truly heinous. My entire goal in life is to get rich enough to afford Metabolic Drive.

-Sab

I believe adding a little to what you hate goes a LONG way. I got use to eggs quick as well but for awhile I added salt and bam could eat them then I got bored of that and liked them regular again. Also Im obsessed with adding peppers and onions the sweetness that pours from those veggies and into the eggs is deelish

[quote]winkel wrote:
Well, chicken breast sure sucks. Seems to get dry and bland no matter how I treat it. Tired brining, marinating, rubbing and whatever but the result always remained the same. I’m also getting tired of drinking protein powder. Those are the meals I’m eating solely for function. No enjoyment whatsoever.

Was sick of eggs for a while and had to drink it raw in shakes but now I’m able to enjoy eggs that are cooked again.

Wish there were more meat variations available where I reside (China) but I’m pretty much stuck with pork, chicken and beef. Would love to have access to stuff like buffalo, kangaroo, ostrich, turkey, horse and gamey meats.

… Ofcourse if I went further down south there would be a host of more exotic meats like badger, dog, rat, snake and so on available but I tried most and its pretty awful.[/quote]

Where in China do you live? In the summer I go to China as I have another home there. You don’t like the exotic meats? I love them lol. Snake is very tasty. You can always find fresh seafood as well. I don’t really do the shopping there for food, but the lady who shops for us goes to the local markets. Very fresh produce and meat, very cheap too… I think it is an advantage that China has over North America. But every now and then I too like to visit the local market to see what kinda stuff they have there.

You can also get meat shipped to you from suppliers if you really do crave Kangaroo etc . I just usually reserve that for when i"M in North America.

[quote]MikeyHDDS wrote:
plateau wrote:
Powdered aminos

BCAA is pretty digesting on its own. Although I find, if you mix it into a bottle of gatorade before your workout and let it have more time to “dissolve”. After your workout, you don’t really taste the BCAA and they dissolve a bit better. Coz problem i had initially with BCAA was that they don’t really dissolve well.[/quote]

Thanks for that, will give it a try.

Had been using apple juice plus blackcurrent squash.

It’s gotta be Tuna. I’ve head a can a day for as long as I can remember.

Putting hot sauce on it makes it tolerable.

I am 100% sick of everything I’m eating right now, except eggs. Otherwise, I don’t like anything in my fridge. This has been going on a few days and I’m not sure what to do. I simply don’t want to eat.

Hadn’t thought about it until I saw this post but realized I’m getting tired of…pork chops, cucumber, and green tea.

I loathe chicken breasts… so I quit eating them.

[quote]MikeyHDDS wrote:
available but I tried most and its pretty awful.

Where in China do you live? In the summer I go to China as I have another home there. You don’t like the exotic meats? I love them lol. Snake is very tasty. You can always find fresh seafood as well. I don’t really do the shopping there for food, but the lady who shops for us goes to the local markets. Very fresh produce and meat, very cheap too… I think it is an advantage that China has over North America. But every now and then I too like to visit the local market to see what kinda stuff they have there.

You can also get meat shipped to you from suppliers if you really do crave Kangaroo etc . I just usually reserve that for when i"M in North America.[/quote]

Hey there,

I have lived in Shanghai since 1995… Agree snake is very good but I wouldn’t want to prepare it myself. Wet markets here are great, fresh and cheap but pork, chicken and beef (and fresh water seafood) are pretty much the only choices unless you want to get imported stuff and then its very expensive. I have never seen kangaroo meat in super markets here - only in western (expensive) restaurants but I guess it would be possible to order online from somewhere.

It would have to be KALE! It better be good for me because it is tough to eat, especailly raw. If I find out later that it wasn’t worth my choking it down, I am really going to be ticked off!!

I finally got back into eating canned tuna after discovering muscatel vinegar. It’s a super light vinegar that goes great w/ seafood, I swear it tastes sweet even. Throw in a tiny bit of premade pesto and that is one tasty tuna salad!

cottage cheese.

[quote]sluicy wrote:
I am 100% sick of everything I’m eating right now, except eggs. Otherwise, I don’t like anything in my fridge. This has been going on a few days and I’m not sure what to do. I simply don’t want to eat.[/quote]

X2

I’m to the point where I’m literally force feeding myself like those competition eaters that can eat 47 hot dogs and buns in a matter of minutes. I take a huge bite of whatever it is I’m eating, chew it up and wash it down with water.

F*cking hate it.

Leucine. Makes everything I put it into taste like gritty vomit.