Foods To Raise Testosterone?

I was wondering what specific kind of food raise testosterone…im tired of supplemets, im 20 years old and found out my T levels were 346… I want to raise them naturally…any ideas???

[quote]lessitsyou wrote:
I was wondering what specific kind of food raise testosterone…im tired of supplemets, im 20 years old and found out my T levels were 346… I want to raise them naturally…any ideas???[/quote]

There’s some info in the Big T article. The section on diet is towards the bottom, but the whole article deals with how different parts of your lifestyle can raise / lower your T.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=460895

Good fats.

Good foods ALL of them, P, C, and F in amounts that leave you in a surplus are your best bet. If you are hypocaloric your asking for less than optimal. T

What Phil said.

Zinc and magnesium deficiencies are usually a culprit too - try supplementing with ZMA or a home-brew of seperate zinc and magnesium (not oxide) tablets.

If dietary changes don’t work, talk to your doctor about further testing (which should probably be done anyway - it takes similar results on a few seperate occasions to be conclusive).

Best of luck,

-Dan