Foods that Make You Puke?

Spinach. Eating a big spinach salad makes me want to puke. I usually can suck it up and get it down, but it is not fun.

So, I’ve been throwing large handfuls of spinach in everytime I make a shake in the blender. Doesn’t bother me at all.

Hemp protein. It’s possibly the worst thing I’ve ever tasted.
Also, when I eat a spoonful of peanut butter in the morning it sometimes gets stuck in my throat and makes my gag like crazy.

Mayo.

Can’t handle the smell and definitely not the taste.

The only thing that makes me puke is beer. And I really really loved beer. I think maybe God doesn’t like me.

Straight raw eggs.

That’s all I can think of.

San pedro cacti - worst food ever haha

Broccoli was fast approaching the list, but I stopped eating it so that I can eat it again one day.

mushrooms
cottage cheese

those are the major ones, they dont’ make me literally puke, but they taste awful.

Baked sheep’s brain with butter poured over it.

[quote]NoDude wrote:
Baked sheep’s brain with butter poured over it.[/quote]

Is there a chick behind you in your avatar?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
NoDude wrote:
Baked sheep’s brain with butter poured over it.

Is there a chick behind you in your avatar?[/quote]

HAHA no honey I wasnt ummmmm you ready to go?

tuna is getting old for me.

[quote]NoDude wrote:
Baked sheep’s brain with butter poured over it.[/quote]

That’s sounds kind of tasty actually.

cilantro… nasty!

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
cilantro… nasty![/quote]

Wow. Talk about memories. When I was about 14 I went to this place around my house called the original pancake house. The place is famed for their 8 egg omlettes that are oven baked, so when they come to your table it literally looks like a poofy, 1 foot tall cake.

I remember ordering a Spanish omlette-- 3 cheeses, sour cream, salsa, and cilantro. I’ll never forget this-- when they brought the thing to my table I got through about half of it, and a huge chunk of stringy, seaweed like ciltrano got stuck in the back of my throat. I choked for about 10 seconds before puking up a quarter dozen eggs and cheese all over our table.

Good times.