Foods that Make You Puke?

I am sure a lot of you have thrown about quite a few times trying to eat stuff you weren’t that fond of. What does your list look like?

Heres mine:
Whey protein
Soy Protein
Casein Protein
Flaxseed Oil
Uncooked Potato
Raw Egg
Whole Wheat pasta

Does Bacardi Gold count as food?

Milk.

I’m mildly lactose intolerant, but I just HATE milk.

Even looking at it makes me gag. Literally.

Even soy milk has the same effect. Not that I would ever try it…

If it looks or feels slightly milky, I’m careful.

Makkun

No foods actually…

Come to think of it, I haven’t thrown up in nearly 10 years. That was booze-induced if memory serves me!

No foods actually…

Come to think of it, I haven’t thrown up in nearly 10 years. That was booze-induced if memory serves me!

I puked during a meal of 8oz shrimp, 150g macadamia nuts & cucumber

But I had been eating that meal 2x a day for a month prior to that…

Wednesday, I ate a whole chicken pot pie and then did 20 rep breather squats.

I puked several times that night, but always managed to “chew it back”…can’t waste good food.

So apparently, chicken pot pie makes me puke. But it tasted good, every time!

-Sab

Cooked Eggs - i still eat them raw in shakes
flaxseed oil
natural yoghurt

I used to hate sushi. Always made me gag a little but eventually I started liking it after having it a lot (due to taking a certain girl out to a lot sushi places).

About two months ago I went to an all you can eat sushi place (cost $24, $30 and it’s all you can drink as well) with a bunch of friends. I personally ordered about $60 worth of sushi (each roll cost about $7-8 and consisted of 8-10 pieces). Well, you can imagine what happened later.

The raw eggs I drink before bed if I drink them too fast.

Canned tuna.

SURGE, but only post workout for some reason. most of the time it doesnt make my puke, i just feel really fuckin bad for 30 min.

I ate the wrong container of cottage cheese today. Only had one bite but that was enough…it was well past it best before date.

[quote]Augie122688 wrote:
SURGE, but only post workout for some reason. most of the time it doesnt make my puke, i just feel really fuckin bad for 30 min. [/quote]

happens to me too if i drink my PWO drink too fast, usually gotta wait 10 mins.

Apples make me nauseous. I have no idea why. I usually don’t puke, but a few minutes after eating them I feel like I’m gonna puke.

What, no one has said it yet…? Syrup of ipecac usually gets my stomach churning.

As far as actual foods, I might not like putting some foods down but I’ve never had a problem keeping them down.

BCAAs

mushrooms. yuk!

Vegetables.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
BCAAs[/quote]

Aw fuck, that reminds me, my low carb PWO shake is god awful. 40g of glutamine, 10g of BCAAs, 1 scoop Power Drive, and 2 scoops Strawberry Whey. BLARGH.