Food Network HD When Dieting

Isn’t Giada pregnant? I guess she’ll join the milf list soon…

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Giada is definitely hot, but her smile turns me off, too much teeth. However, her wardrobe of low-cut tops makes up for it. Sandra Lee is easily the most annoying person on the FN, and her tablescapes piss me off. I can’t stand watching her show, even on mute. Rachael can be annoying, sure, but she’s still my top pick. She’s got a great ass, and I may or may not have a Yum-O blowjob fantasy kicking around in my brain.

Based solely on food, I would probably take Paula Deen (and she ain’t bad lookin’ for an older gal). Sandra’s food sucks hard, Giada’s seems good, and Rachael’s only takes thirty minutes, which leaves more time for sex.

I almost forgot about Nigella. She’s up there as well…[/quote]

ah dude c’mon! i cant stand her. The way shes just always talking, making up stupid ass jokes…and wait…the worst part is her cookin ass eats like half the dish while cooking it! The two times i actually watched her through the entire show it seemed like she forever had one of her sausage fingers in a pot or holding food

And shes always showing them off, as if one day she will just say “The next ingredient is fresh squeezed breast milk” n just whipe them out.

Im just glad that no one has decided to put Paula Dean on there list of food network favorites!

If it doesnt have a half pound of butter, she wont cook it.

Have yet to experience food network in HD

And I think I might put Everyday Italian above Sandra Lee.

It’s all about Top Chef for me. It’s on Bravo.

Nigella is mm mmm thick!