1) Swap out whey for unflavoured pea protein. It taste fucking awful so if you have really sensitive taste buds, I recommend against doing this. It seems to suit my system well though.
2) Instead of eating 2-3 rice meals per day switch to russet and sweet potatoes. Limit rice meals to when I'm on the go and have to buy something.
3) Eliminate all eggs and egg products for 3 months. I use to eat egg in cycles - 6 months on 3 months off. I got lazy and stopped doing that.
4) Eliminate all dairy and limit wheat to 1 tortilla/week. "Butter" my potatoes with Extra virgin olive oil
5) Switch from a mixed fish oil product to a 100% salmon oil product in order to avoid mackerel and herring.
6) remove grocery store products that use soybean oil in their ingredients. I would regularly top my chicken with an antipasto spread that used vegetable oil as its base. From my understanding vegetable oil is usually soybean oil.
7) eliminate almonds and brazil nuts and instead snack on chia seeds, cashews and natural PB.
8) Avoid steroid cycling for the next 6 months and stick to a TRT dose. See if I get leaner by just changing my food choices while maintaining calories. Monitor my energy levels.
9) Get tested again in January when my insurance resets. See how results have changed.
I'm open to suggestions...