Food Composition app

Browsing the net I came across a Freeware Food Compostion application that gives you the P/C/F, Fibre, Vits etc of just about any food you can think of. If you are interested, I set up a quick and dirty download page for your convenience (If moderators will allow) at www.bondy.co.uk

I’ll say again, It’s free!, and there are no registration hassles etc.

Enjoy…

(and no, I don’t have anything to do with this company, there is no catch, no sale, just a 1.6Mb download)

VERY nice! Thanks man. This is a very usefull and convenient program!

Thanks

Thanks dude, I’ll definately get some use out of it.

Is there a Macintosh version???

I had a quick look at the maker site, but no mention of any other platforms supported, Sorry. In the app itself it does say “The
data for this program was obtained from the FNIC website and is taken from Release 13 of the USDA Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Abbreviated”, so you might try a search on that as there may be a paper copy available.

I cant find the website

Maybe I am an idiot, but I can’t seem to get to the food composition download, could someone please help! Thanx

Me neither…

T-Bam what is the FULL url to your user page?

You only posted http://www.bondy.co.uk

whats the rest of it?

I find this free software to be awesome. I use it everyday. Here’s there blurb:

This free software download provides you with the latest nutrient data from the USDA - the USDA Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 13 (“SR13”). This software lets you “navigate” through this highly regarded nutrient data through the use of the NutriBase food name search plus the View, Rank, and Query functions. There are six editions of this free software: Basic Nutrients, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Fatty Acids, and Additional Nutrients. As you download and install each new edition, you can access the nutrients included with each new edition. Download all six editions and you’ll access over 90 nutrient factors for 18,589 foods! This software uses the same search and retrieval mechanism used in our NutriBase line of consumer and professional products.

www.nutribase.com/sr13.shtml

Sorry Guys, I had to rebuild my server after a couple of ports got compromised. I’ve found another place you can download it from in the meantime (if the moderator will allow) Its:

www.24hourdrugstore.tv/ products/slimming.htm

Failing that, I’ll get the page set up again soon.

That said, the app that BuffDaddy mentioned looks to be far more useful.