Following Politics, Following the Money

Maybe you can contact them and tell them why they are wrong,

I’m sorry. Some times I forget that I’m talking to someone who is severely mentally slow.

Yes it was me. But who in their right mind would say that this movement is all wrapped up at this point? It has barely even begun. The commercial market is barely even developed.

They likely don’t want anything to do with production yet due to federal restrictions on interstate commerce and use of the banking system. That does not mean that they wouldn’t be conducting r&d on the growing process, a prospectus on profitability, and a million other considerations I can’t even think of.

Big gears turn slowly. It took L&M about 5 years to get RYO (roll your own tobacco, turned out whole cartons of cigarettes for about $13.00) places shut down, and even longer before they started producing vaping products. They take much bigger and longer lasting steps to produce consistent and predictable products and profits.

2 Likes

It might, but I’m not going to waste my time on you. You have a singularly 1 sided view of what is required for OTHER people but not for you. The sheer volume speaks for itself, and while there are other graphs to pull out that indicate economically impactful regulations I’m not going to bother.

Your link to the Trump story doesn’t matter. It’s an attempted pivot that doesn’t work because rthe regulatory burden is so exponentially higher than it was during your preferred tax decades that you can’t deny it.

But you will anyway.

Incidentally, you mentioned “decades ago”, not “this administration”.

1 Like

Lol, you fell for a fucking water joke like 3 days ago. Fuck outta here.

1 Like

Oh fuck all this.

CORRUPTION IS WHY WE WIN!!!

1 Like

No time.

I love how the article on Consumer Reports doesn’t even bother to touch on how much fatter the US is than everyone else (higher costs), how American’s generally abhor preventative care due to laziness (higher costs), how we one of the largest population pools on the planet with an illegal population larger than some of the countries we’re compared to, so on and so forth.

Heaven forbid we look at confounding factors as opposed to the feelz.

But didn’t you say they could approve marijuana cultivation by noon and make profits by 1:00?

Sounds like your ilk.

Isn’t it one of Trump’s goals to get rid of regulations?

Sound like a status quo political slogan.

Pretty sure I saw this sign at a Bernie Sanders rally. After all, he’s been a politician for 30 years

1 Like

Could and will are entirely different things.

Yes, they could, but No, they won’t.

If they enter the market this year they will be competing for market share with a thousand small grows (like vaping).

If they wait till federal laws and regulations are in place they will only have to deal with the ones that could pass muster at that level. Next, they lobby for a tax that costs 95% of everybody else left out of the production side and VIOLA! They control the market!

Smart, huh!?! That way they don’t have to do all the swinging themselves. They get the big stick involved to knock out almost everybody.

4 Likes

All brought to you by Americans have less disposable income and the garbage nutritionally devoid food brought to you by Agribusinesss and their business metabolites. But hey, they are making money. It doesn’t matter if they exploit that fact. Another big win for Capitalism. I know it’s your personal Jesus and you will deny it due to the propaganda you’ve been spoon fed all of your life, but that doesn’t make it false.

Right, I forgot, you don’t think people are responsible for anything. It’s always someone else’s fault.

1 Like

You’re such a fucking idiot.

Are the foods just junk? Doesn’t make it honorable to sell it, does it?

Word, dumb as fuck, as usual.

http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/income/

Look at that, people choose to eat shit food. It’s isn’t forced on them because they’re poor.

It has nothing to do with honor
 Person A wants quick affordable food. Company B make it. They exchange a product for a price. Everyone is happy and because of this people make money to spend however they want.

Only dumbasses like you are against this.

1 Like

Boom! That’s how it’s done, comrade!

1 Like