Following Politics, Following the Money

You claim I am for limited choice. You are the one championing limited choice. Do I need to get the crayons out?

It
Limits
Choice
Of
Provider
and
of
treatment
options
Derpy
Mc
Derperson

Right, heard that before.

Just keep repeating this like it means anything to anyone other than you.

Uhuh, you’re definitely all about freedom for the people. Fucking laughable as usual.

Dude, I can’t with this. Marijuana will be more expensive once it’s legalized and regulated. Follow a fucking conversation one fucking time.

No, I don’t. I simply want said "results’ verified from guys in white coats not Bob Marley t-shirts.

Tax revenue? To shut people like you up? Because in 2018 less and less people give a shit about it? Other? Dealers choice.

Works for what?

This is insanely dumb even for you. An entire industry has a monopoly on that industry. Well, no fucking shit.

The largest economy in the world is definitely a failed system. Stupid. My god, stupid.

Cartels are illegal so if Big Pharm is a cartel than the government is failing the people.

Zeppy the clown strikes again with this one.

We need to stop big corps from taking over 'Murica.

DID YOU KNOW… 100% of internet providers are in the ISP industry!!!

MONOPOLIES FOR DAYSSSS

3 Likes

It’s not splitting hairs, it’s the literal and actual definition of the word. You cannot have a “monopoly industry”.

You also forgot to answer the other questions.

1 Like

Straight outta Alinsky. Nice try but you suck at it.

1 Like

You consistently excuse politicians, the men and women elected to represent us not businesses, for being bought by The Corporations and you want to give these same asshole more power. So what does that make you?

3 Likes

Gotta give credit where credit is due- Zippy throws together a word salad like nobody else.

Its like the culinary equivalent to a handful of arugula, some truck tires and a little aluminum oxide grit for dressing. Maybe a couple of cinder blocks in there for good measure.

2 Likes

A typical commie.

He doesn’t mind being “oppressed”. He’s just upset that others are better off. People like him want EVERYONE on their same level or lower, even if that level is the gutter. All this nonsense about looking out for poor people is bullshit lol. He’s one of those dipshits during the Cultural Revolution that run to the Red Guards and yell, “Counter revolutionary!” if he sees someone with better shit than him.

2 Likes

So medicinal cannabis is an example of the public wanting an option. The popularity of Sanders says otherwise.

It’s my opinion? What happened to all that bullshit about competition?

So I guess cartel is a better word. You try and deny reality to keep your beliefs alive. The industry tries to keep medical advancements from coming to the market so they can make more money. That is actually happening and you’re okay with this?

As usual no answer, just insults. Not surprising as you don’t have any.

Our system limits choice by the size of your bank account. In most versions of single-payer the patient can choose any doctor they like, unlike our version with it’s restricting HMO’s. But this is something you call choice.

No proof. Just accusations. Question, do you ever get tired of making an absolute fool of yourself?

And the things I keep repeating are the truth and you can’t handle it.

So I see your for the freedom of the few to take advantage of the many. Showing that you have no idea what freedom really is.

How about because they demanded it because it works much better than the garbage drugs from pharma. And being voted out of office was a very real consequence.

Glad you admitted to that truth. And so goes the bullshit of competition.

Capitalism is a very young economic model and it is currently cannibalizing itself. But you refuse to understand that fact and believe your bankrupt ideology. Years of propaganda has hijacked your mind and will not allow you to think outside of that paradig

So I guess all of those results don’t count because all of the people receiving benefits are just smoking weed to get high? Marijuana is currently a Schedule 1 drug, which makes it incredibly difficult to study. So what about all of the studies done in every other country? Do they not count? And the results have already been verified by the human beings already taking it and finding positive results all over the world. So again, I guess they don’t count? Just like the tens of thousands of people positively benefitting from stem cell therapy with little to no side effects. This represents a huge financial challenge to the industry that primarily seeks profit first. It is the reason why the public has to suffer. Corporations are the catalyst of corruption. They shouldn’t be given a free pass, like you choose to do and assign all blame to politicians. A childlike view of the world you exhibit!

Dude, then why isn’t it more expensive than garbage pharma drugs? Not only does it work better, it has less side effects. Pharma knows it can’t compete and this is the reason why they tried to keep it illegal.

Plenty of ailments. So why shouldn’t the public have a choice? You do believe in choice don’t you?

Ahhh…Medical Marijuana Treatment Uses and How It Works

Too late. This country is and has been run for the privileged and powerful for quite some time.

So your answer is a definition and not the effect it has on the public? Truly pathetic.

Another non-answer. Not surprising as they target easily led people like you.

I do not excuse politicians. I want money out of government. I only uphold politicians that push policies that are for the good of all not just the rich like you.

And furthermore you give corporations a free-pass on all of the misery they bring. They start the corruption for their own financial benefit.

As usual from your side, no proof only accusations. That your side is completely bankrupt holds no challenge any longer.

Another non-answer from a brainwashed useful idiot.

It is YOU that is oppressed, but you can’t even see that as the propaganda has taken ahold. So keep guzzling the Kool-Aid and take your marching orders and go to bed, like a good little boy.

My side? Dude, my side is me. I’m completely unaffiliated with any group or organization, and my primary (or really only) concern is what is good for my family.

You have some ridiculous ideas about sides and what they stand for or mean.

Have you happened to notice that this legal/medicinal marijuana movement has occurred almost in its entirety under Trump and a republican controlled government? And that Trump just signed a bill that opens its use medicinally nationwide?

Of course not, because you’re a fucking nit-wit.

2 Likes

And lazy fucking Americans getting off their asses and voting for it is why we finally have it. Big Pharma didn’t do shit to stop it because they never could. It’s ALWAYS been about perception and lack of votes

Yes it’s your opinion. I happen to like the system the way it is. I’m competent enough to be successful (relatively) in it

Competition is good for the consumer. Not the business. How is that a hard concept.

To be a cartel they’d still have to be actively in league with one another. They don’t have to be some Illuminati bullshit to all realise what’s good for business. ISPs spend more time limiting choice every year than big pharma by a country mile.

Medical MJ isn’t a medical advancement. Jesus Christ man. It’s been around (and used throughout the world) for far longer than either of us has been alive.

As for stem cells, you’re still shitting bricks that it’s big pharma when they could stand to make billions offering it if it’s successful. When people have even stronger safety nets they’ll care even less about their health and let it go to shit. Boom profits.

And it has nothing to do with being “okay” about what big pharmas doing. It doesn’t magically make everything you say factual. Monopolies and cartels and shit. Good Lord.

1 Like

This country always has and always will be run by the privileged and powerful. Open a history book hodor. It’s kinda a thing

Edit: as do all places everywhere.

2 Likes

Dude. @dt79 is from China. I doubt his beliefs and principles are the result of capitalist indoctrination… in China.

Hardly. I only use private healthcare where I live now.

Sorry kiddo. Lol.