Following Politics, Following the Money

Did your crystal enema get approved? Is that why you’re so butt hurt all the time?

1 Like

It is. That doesn’t mean companies have to be happy about it or can’t work to minimize it. If you own a hot dog stand and someone else opens up a stand two blocks from you and starts cannibalizing your sales. It’s on. Business ain’t nice, you’d know that if you ever worked at one.

1 Like

It is certainly brave on his part. Curious, why he was once for single-payer and has since backed off. If I’m not mistaken 12 more states have medicinal cannabis on their ballot this year to be voted on. Since 29 states + D.C. already have this right, it would be nice to this number bumped up to 41 and then all 50. After this comes recreational use.

Did we just become best friend?!?!

1 Like

It isn’t brave at all. Jesus Christ, stop using this word wrong already.

Hive mind. We got dat brain machine interface beta working nicely.

1 Like

It’s all the propaganda.

It’s so hard to stop myself from engaging this nitwit but I already said I wouldn’t… fuck…

3 Likes

And Big Pharma will do their best to keep less expensive, more effective treatments from coming to the market so their profits won’t have to suffer. And the suffering of the public will be prolonged but usmccds423 will still come down on the limiting choice side and continue to blame the public.

Yeah having to look a little old lady in the face who’s been a loyal employee 35 years and lay her off and close the business… because the competition crushed us. It’s mos def the propoganda… not real life experience.

1 Like

Bro, you want SINGLE PAYER. How is it possible for you to contradict yourself so freakin much?

Fwiw, I don’t give a flying fuck what you put in your body. Treat your herpes with Crystal Meth for all I care.

That can’t be true, comrade. It wouldn’t be true if everything was a co-op…

I know, I just can’t. It’s like a train wreck. I have to look. I have to comment.

2 Likes

We already covered how Marijuana will be more expensive. As to efficacy, you won’t know if an alternative treatment is more effective because douche nozzles like yourself don’t want to study it’s effectiveness in a controlled environment. Derpy strikes again.

Ofc it is. Just like death is a tenant of life. Doesn’t mean you fuckin look forward to it man.

It’s a business strategy. Every company I’ve ever worked for (none were monopolies) has gone out of their way to limit competition when possible.

You are? I mean not that it was completely obvious or anything…

How is this a contradiction? You honestly believe that single-payer doesn’t offer choice, when you can go to any doctor you like? Not so with a for-profit system? Not to mention a system that makes the public suffer so they can keep more money in their pockets. These people ought to be brought up for prosecution and thrown in a fucking cage.

So why is marijuana currently less expensive than most treatments? And douche nozzles like yourself discount all of the results thus far. Why would state after state legalize it ? It has been legal in California since 1996. The results have been in for quite some time and the verdict is that it works. Which is the reason Big Pharma lobbied against it’s legalization because they didn’t want the competition. In addition it is very difficult to study when it is a Schedule 1 drug. Man how can 1 person know so little. Do the studies in other countries count or only those done in the U.S.?

So it is okay to limit the choice of treatments for health reasons? When limiting competition consequently makes the public suffer, that is okay?

Then the system sucks and is not at all what those who preach about it say.

A monopoly: a commodity or service in the exclusive control of a company or group.

Yes, I know you want to try and split hairs when it is an industry and not a single company. So therefore it is not a monopoly. Your escape hatch for a failed system. Yu ought to be completely embarrassed by your position.

Maybe the word cartel works better for you. Either way you are an incredible low-life trying to excuse the pharma industry for doing what they do.

Not imo, no

If the public doesn’t care, sure it’s okay. I don’t give 2 shits about other people’s health if they don’t care themselves.

Well that’s like, your opinion man.

Personally I don’t suck at life, so I’m able to operate in our current system just fine. But to each his own I guess.

An industry cannot have a monopoly over an industry. That’s just called an industry. Do you think the car industry has a monopoly on car production?

1 Like