Follistatin 344

Sorry, I managed to do two SQ doses, promptly got sick (probably unrelated, but maybe not as this clearly turns your body into a muscle-building machine, ignoring whatever else is going on) and passed the vial back to the original owner, as I couldn’t afford to get sick due to a large transaction closing.

FWIW, within two days I was pumped ALL OVER like a massive erection or something. Actually hard to move kind of pump. This persisted with some marked strength gains and it looks like it is mine to keep. Blood pressure, etc, did not move.

I’ve got the other vial in the freezer and intend to break it out Friday night.

I’ll start the log over. Mrs. Jewbacca (who is a doctor) does not approve, but is a muscle freak, so she also approves in a strange way.

She also pointed out my stats in the first post are wrong, in that I converted from metric to Imperial incorrectly. Sorry about that, as well.

I have a sneaking feeling, just from how pumped I was that the gains are not limited to what you work out, but are all “voluntary” muscles — like your fingers and toes and whatever. Note this is just a complete theory based on the strange pump I had.

Welp, now i’m REALLY intrigued!! I would love to see this log.

Its fantastically tempting, but expensive and I have no interest in my joints breaking to pieces or my heart getting bigger than it already undoubtedly is from gear usage.

Why do people insist on playing with the newest stuff that the medical community has not tested yet.

let the white coats do what they do, tell us what hurts us, and then we will take it from there.

Good ole steroids, peptides, cheap, grow lots, take lots.

You wanna talk gains, imagine spending 10 grand on Test, Tren, dbol and GH.

Monster Mode.

bump.

you ever try the second vial?

[quote]Lurxalot wrote:
bump.

you ever try the second vial?[/quote]

No, it’s sitting in my deep freeze. Allegedly this only effects voluntary contractile muscle (not heart), but it was pretty extreme, right away. So I’ve been hanging out waiting for a good time.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Lurxalot wrote:
bump.

you ever try the second vial?[/quote]

No, it’s sitting in my deep freeze. Allegedly this only effects voluntary contractile muscle (not heart), but it was pretty extreme, right away. So I’ve been hanging out waiting for a good time.[/quote]

so by that you mean, it is a risky chem health wise? or you just dont feel comfortable yet…