Foam on Top of Protein Drinks

When I use the blender to make a protein drink I get a foam layer on top.

Anyone know how to eliminate that foam layer.

It will come out your rear end after a few hours; you just have to be patient.

Seriously though, I have found that you just have to let it sit for a while. Putting it in a shaker and slowly turning it over and back also seems to help speed it up.

I can help. This is one of my prized acheivements in life. I was also upset over the foam until I found that a scoop of arginine cures it. Give it a try. Arginine has to be good for something.

[quote]MSpencer wrote:
I can help. This is one of my prized acheivements in life. I was also upset over the foam until I found that a scoop of arginine cures it. Give it a try. Arginine has to be good for something.[/quote]

I’m afraid I’m going to have to politely reject your argument and respectfully suggest reading Consumer Alert: The NO2/Arginine Scam, and Consumer Alert: The NO2/Arginine Scam II, both by David Barr. Hopefully afterward you won’t want to waste your money just to eliminate foam. :slight_smile:
-DV

A little flax oil always helped mine.

[quote]Nathan Devey wrote:
MSpencer wrote:
I can help. This is one of my prized acheivements in life. I was also upset over the foam until I found that a scoop of arginine cures it. Give it a try. Arginine has to be good for something.

I’m afraid I’m going to have to politely reject your argument and respectfully suggest reading Consumer Alert: The NO2/Arginine Scam, and Consumer Alert: The NO2/Arginine Scam II, both by David Barr. Hopefully afterward you won’t want to waste your money just to eliminate foam. :slight_smile:
-DV[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking!! From one Nathan to another, I suggest you read David Barr’s articles.

Sory Nathan, I ment that for MSpencer to read David’s articles. My Bad!!!