T Nation

FML

I'm surprised no one has shared this one yet...

http://www.fmylife.com/top

it has

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
it has[/quote]

FML?

Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her leaving her room… my electric toothbrush in her hand. FML

I LOL’d.

[quote]pch2 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
it has

FML? [/quote]

no, YLIA

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
pch2 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
it has

FML?

no, YLIA[/quote]

How long do you think it will be before we loose whole words/sentences completely?

[quote]pch2 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
it has

FML? [/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

[quote]pch2 wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
pch2 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
it has

FML?

no, YLIA

How long do you think it will be before we loose whole words/sentences completely? [/quote]

IA50Y

[quote]pch2 wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
pch2 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
it has

FML?

no, YLIA

How long do you think it will be before we loose whole words/sentences completely? [/quote]

Why, are they tight?

FML pisses me off. Not because of the site itself, but because it’s apparently totally sensible now to say fuck my life after ANYTHING. I hear a girl say FML the other day after she dropped her phone on the way to class. Her life must suck now because of that dropped phone…

[quote]masonator wrote:
FML pisses me off. Not because of the site itself, but because it’s apparently totally sensible now to say fuck my life after ANYTHING. I hear a girl say FML the other day after she dropped her phone on the way to class. Her life must suck now because of that dropped phone…[/quote]

Tell me about it…I tried to buy a ticket to see Terminator for 7:30, but it was sold out. I had to buy a ticket for 8:00 instead. FML!

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
masonator wrote:
FML pisses me off. Not because of the site itself, but because it’s apparently totally sensible now to say fuck my life after ANYTHING. I hear a girl say FML the other day after she dropped her phone on the way to class. Her life must suck now because of that dropped phone…

Tell me about it…I tried to buy a ticket to see Terminator for 7:30, but it was sold out. I had to buy a ticket for 8:00 instead. FML![/quote]

Lollerberries!

I see there is a lot of infidelity… damn… I guess its hard to find a good woman/man this days.

[quote]Turiel wrote:
I see there is a lot of infidelity… damn… I guess its hard to find a good woman/man this days.[/quote]

Too true.

[quote]Turiel wrote:
I see there is a lot of infidelity… damn… I guess its hard to find a good woman/man this days.[/quote]

Personally I’d rather just find a woman … but if you’re into the whole transgender thing and it works for you, I’m not here to judge

[quote]pch2 wrote:
I’m surprised no one has shared this one yet…

[/quote]

Eff YOUR life.
I posted that back in February. Sorry.

[quote]masonator wrote:
FML pisses me off. Not because of the site itself, but because it’s apparently totally sensible now to say fuck my life after ANYTHING. I hear a girl say FML the other day after she dropped her phone on the way to class. Her life must suck now because of that dropped phone…[/quote]

They have the two buttons where you can either sympathize or say they deserved it. They need a third where you can say "who gives a shit, stop being a pussy.’

[quote]Mister T. wrote:
pch2 wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
pch2 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
it has

FML?

no, YLIA

How long do you think it will be before we loose whole words/sentences completely?

Why, are they tight?[/quote]

Can I say I did it for the irony?

[quote]pch2 wrote:
Mister T. wrote:
pch2 wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
pch2 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
it has

FML?

no, YLIA

Why, are they tight?

Can I say I did it for the irony? [/quote]

N.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
masonator wrote:

They have the two buttons where you can either sympathize or say they deserved it. They need a third where you can say "who gives a shit, stop being a pussy.’[/quote]

I agree. Except that should be the ONLY button. And when a person posts on there, they must enter a mailing address in order to to get an FML stress ball to ease their pain. But there will be 5 dirty, AIDs-infected syringes inside the ball awaiting a squeeze…That way their bitching will at least be somewhat justified.